The contest - 2

Hunter and I walk down into his basement, and i am dumbfounded by all the instruments and technology, "Well this is where you'll be sleeping, but before you do anything I have a few rules, no touch any of my equipment, don't interrupt me when me and my mates are rocking out, and if you break anything you will have to either pay me back or replace it, got it", I look at him like he's joking but I look at his face and see how serious he is, I held my hands up in surrender, "okay, okay, don't worry I won't touch your precious things."

I sit down on the sofa, and looked at the drum kit "so skullflower, I pictured you to be more-" "it was skullfucker" he said aggressively "woah, no need to get pissing at me, I haven't done anything to you", Hunter was silent.

**************************

At school the next day, everyone was surrounding the notice board with a competition for future talent, and the judge is non other than Ozzy Osbourne himself, and honestly I had to sign up cause I'll get a chance to show Hun- I mean everyone that I am amazing, well not really I get a chance to show my love for music. So I better get some songs ready.

I was in the library, grabbing some classics to win over Ozzy, when a hand slammed in front of me, " you're joining the contest, why" Hunter yelled at me, "why not", "you have no talent though", "you don't know that-", "oh trust me I can see talent just by looking at it and you haven't got it", I grew furious at him, "well, I've got a big surprise for you", i whispered into his ear, "just you wait".

I storm out of the library, leaving Hunter is a shocked state,"I've never met a girl like her, wow" he said with a snarky tone. Hunter called Kevin and told him it's time to practice.

**************************

Day 1 of the contest, I was already prepared with what to do, I have been play this song since I was 11, and I had it all perfect no need for practicing, there were a lot of people signed up, all different types of talent here and there. Skullflower we're up next, and they started playing symphony of destruction, quite a good choice might I say.

Once they were done, they ran of the stage yelling, and Hunter screamed in my face "HEAVY METAL RULESSSSSS", "yep, well you did good, but I'm gonna be greater" the announcer calls out my name.

I walk on stage, in the dark, I get my instrument ready, and music starts playing, I wanted it to be a surprise on what I'm doing so I requested to be no lights until I started playing, hunter will never see it coming.

Hunters POV:

I couldn't see y/n on the stage anywhere, the music started and I knew it instantly, sweet child o mine, but what instrument will she play, not guitar, maybe bass or singing, but it hit me as soon as she started, "there's no way" Kevin said right next to me. She continued playing and flipping her sticks so elegantly, hitting the notes perfectly, she was so mesmerising I couldn't take my eyes of her.

"She's awesome" Emily explained, "yeah so what, Kevin can do way better" i scoffed. Why wouldn't she tell me she could play like that, she is awesome. She finished and went up to the front and bowed, smiling to everyone, the announcer called all the contestants to the stage, they called out a certain few and all of them were eliminated, so that means we're in the next round great, but that also means y/n did as well, i give her the side eye and said to her, "this isn't over", but she came back so quickly, "not until I say it's over" she winked at me and walked away.

A/n - hope you guys liked this chapter, I already have some much planned but if you do have any idea comment down and I'll see if I can do it, which I probably can