Attack - 5

a/n -  play this above when I give the mark.

After the show, I got ready to leave but I remembered that I walked here, so now I have to walk home in the dark, well isn't that great.

Hunter comes up and asks, "Hey, Y/n so do you have a ride home", "No, I'm walking, and no i am not going in a car with you," i grab my leather jacket and bag, and headed out.

***************************

Fluorescent Adolescent by Arctic Monkeys, plays in my headphones, on full blast. it was a nice night, you know you should never keep your head down, otherwise, you'll miss the most beautiful things and the most perfect moments, but I was too caught in that a bit too much I didn't see the group of men I was approaching.

play now

One of them wolf-whistled me, and another tried grabbing my ass, "Hey, get away from me creep", "oh come on baby, don't do this to me, i know you want this", "Ew, as if ugh" i tried to walk away, but one grabbed my hand, so i threw a punch straight into his face. i sighed and looked at now my bleeding hand, "okay that's it, you've done it now".

Hunters POV:

i was driving through town, listening to hit me with your best shot on the radio. i saw a group of guys with a girl, i thought nothing of it as that happens a lot in this town until i looked closer and saw who the girl is and my eyes widen to see, Y/n.

i pulled over as quick as i could, and ran out of the car but was surprised by what i was seeing. Y/n sidekick one of the guys to the ground, another tried to pull her down by the shoulder but she threw him over her shoulder, with ease. "Woah, i never knew she could fight, wait what am i doing i should be helping" but as soon as i get to her, she punched the last guy in the face.

"You crazy bitch" one of the men held his stomach and started running away with his mates, "Yeah that's right I'm crazy, I'm a total psychopath, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" she screamed at the top of her lungs, absolutely terrifying them now.

"Wow, that was amazing", i exclaimed, but ended up scaring her, and she punched me in the stomach, "okay i deserve that", i fell to the ground.

Y/n POV:

i realized that the last guy i punched was hunter, and i knelt down to him, "oh my god, I'm so sorry, i didn't mean to punch you", "no, nope it's quite alright, i kinda saw it coming after i watched you kicked those idiots asses, and it was awesome", i smiled sheepishly, "Woah, your hands", all my knuckles were red and blood was everywhere on them, i couldn't even tell if it was mine or the 4 guys i fought. "it okay I've had worst".

"come on, let me drive you home, and clean you up", i nod my head and got in the car.

***************************

Hunter and I were in the basement, i was sitting on the sofa next to Hunter, he was cleaning my wounds, i watched him closing, i looked at his long brunette hair, i wanted to touch it, it looked so soft, and his smooth skin, the rings on his fingers, "ok all clean, now just need to rap them", i smirked, "when did you become a doctor", "well i have been in a fair few fights, and i got injured in most of them so i had to look after myself, as my dad was out almost every night on dates, so i had no help from him, except all this medical equipment".

He finished raping me up, "thanks" i smile up at him, and we both looked into each other's eyes, i felt stuck, but i didn't wanna move if i could. i could see Hunter looking at my eyes then at my lips. we started getting closer and closer, i put my hand on his chest, i looked down and i felt his heartbeat getting faster, i looked back up and our faces were inches apart, we both started leaning in...

"did you really think it was gonna be that easy", he said, i looked into his eyes and i saw this sly bitches face, "ugh, fuck you" i shoved him away, "i can't believe you did that, why did i ever think, you, out of all the guys in the world would actually care for a girl", "hey i took care of your hands" "a girl's FEELINGS, ugh your so frustrating" "here we go again" i look at him, "what do you mean 'here we go again' ", "well you know, all girls think it's all about them, like 'oh, look at me, I'm sooooo pretty and perfect', honestly all girls are so petty and dumb, even you, i thought you were different to other girls at my school, but you're just like them-" i slapped him in the face.

"you know what, fuck you, fuck your band and your friends, i don't want any of this shit, i was actually beginning to like you, but I've changed my mind, your just the most selfish little prick i have ever met, now go away, get out off my room", " Your room, this is still my basement-", "I DONT CARE, GET OUT" i screamed at the top of my lungs and scared him away.

***************************

i was pacing around the room, thinking of a plan, when my eyes caught his guitar, "no i shouldn't" but i conflict with what i said, and grabbed some pliers, and well you'll see.

a/n - i will only have a few more chapters left as i only have the last bit of the competition, some more fights, more, so enjoy and i only have 4 more days of Easter holidays to finish this. Aaaahhhhhhh