Bad romance - 4

Today is the 2nd day of the competition, and I had two songs prepared, as we were told to have two acts and I was so ready. I did a vocal warm up in the bathroom, hopefully no body heard. I was already back stage, most of the acts had already played, and again skullflower were on before me.

Their first song was angel of death by slayer, Hunter opened with the guitar with Kevin and Emily following, and hunter let out this scream, "wow, ok honestly that wasn't bad", but their next song was way better, painkiller by Judas Priest, his fingers were moving so fast, wow the guitar riffs were perfect, he was perfect, woah what am I saying ugh, I felt shivers down my spine.

They finished and I was ready for my performance. The announcer called me out, and before I even went on all I heard were screams, no just from girls from some guys as well, i smile at everyone, "how's everyone doing today, well before I start, I have two songs for everyone, one a song you guys might have heard on TikTok that I love and the other, well it'll be a surprise but I hope you like it, hit it."

Hunter POV:

Y/n started singing, and I was so stuck on her I did notice my friends teasing me, I focused on the words and the passion she gave, this is probably similar to her ex boyfriend, but her voice was so graceful I felt hypnotised. "Now the next song is a cover I found of a 2000's song, very popular one but trust this great".

Electric guitar filled the air, and she started sing in a more of a rock voice, then she belted out this melody and i was star-struck, "woah, she's awesome" "hey that what I said but you-" "shhhhh I listening" she came to the end of the song, so many people were clapping and cheering, and again she just smiled and bow, oh that smile, woah what.

Y/n POV:

I walk of the stage and let the last few acts finish off, I went to grab some water, when someone got my shoulders and spun me around, "YOU CAN SING" Hunter screamed into my face, "I- uh- yeahhhhhhhh", Hunter looked dumbfound at me, I wave my hands in front of his face and nothing, "um is he always like this" I looked at his friends and they both shrugged, i got out of his grasp and walked to the stage entrance ready to go back on.

We were all lined up and they started calling out names and skullflower was one and I smirk, Hunters face fell, he looked y/n and saw the smirk she had but that fell too once her name was announced, but they said everyone who stepped forward were moving to the next round, yes I'm one step closer to Ozzy woooohoooooo.

A/n - short-ish one but I really love these songs I hope you guys do too, have a great day or night