Chapter 2

Skyla's POV

Looking at my twin I was horrified by the way she looks in this ugly ass uniform. If she looks this fucking bad, I can only imagine what I looked like. I ran over to the mirror and realized I looked smoking. "You know you should let me tailer the uniform for you. That skirt is way too long, you look like a nun, and not a cute young nun but a dusty old nun."

She looked so unamused by me. "No, you know you're going to get in trouble by how low you tailored that skirt." I shrugged my shoulders at her not really caring if I got in trouble. I would never be caught wearing that ugly ass contraption they called "clothes".

The skirt goes way past your knees and the shirt was way too baggy. I shortened the skirt to go above the knee. And I decided to tie the white long sleeve shirt behind my back with a rubber band, loosen the buttons on my sleeves and roll the sleeves up, and unbutton the first few buttons on the top to show a little skin. I know for a FACT I will get in trouble but I honestly don't give a shit.

I grab my clear backpack and skip my way out of my room and book it down the stairs ready to start my new day. I hear my sister right behind me as I exit my house. I see my brother standing right in front of my car with a red face. He looked so mad that smoke might come flying out of his ears.

"Absolutely not! You are not wearing your uniform like that to school!" He shouted at me. "Relax, it's not that serious I swear." I said, rolling my eyes at my brother. He shook his head and said he was driving me to school instead of driving myself as punishment.

He said he wanted to talk to the front office ahead of time to pre-apologize for my behavior. I laughed at how over dramatic he was being. The drive to school was filled with shouting and an abundance of I'm disappointed in you from my brother.

Once we got to school he threw a sweatshirt at me and said I needed to cover up. I threw the sweatshirt in my bag and put on my favorite shades once I got out of the car. Linking up with my twin I held her hand as we entered the new school building.

Immediately people were staring at us. My brother walked ahead of us and went into the administrative room. I took out my schedule that had my locker on it. I tossed my hair behind my back and started my hunt for my locker.

I could hear the whispers from the people lurking in the hallways. I could see guns tucked away in peoples back pockets and knives tucked in people's socks. I rolled my eyes and was able to finally stop in front of my locker.

I heard the bell ring which signaled that the first period is about to start. I pretend to put my books in my locker and slam my locker door. I looked over to my twin who had her belongings in her locker.

I only brought one notebook and one pen to school today. I looked at my schedule and realized my twin and I had math's first period in room 316. We looked all over the place for this room, by the time we found it our first period was halfway over.

I don't know why I even had to go school in the first place, I could skip all the way over to college. I had a photographic memory which makes school so much easier. I can remember every single conversation I ever had which makes it easier to hold onto grudges as well as being a Libra.

We strolled into the classroom interpreting the lesson the teacher was teaching. "I'm so glad you guys could make it to class." The teacher said, once she saw my uniform she gave me a scowl. "You can't wear your uniform like that, Miss Gomez," she said, sneering at me.

"Well I didn't think the uniform complimented my figure that well so I jazzed it up. Do you like it? I think it looks super cute." I said with a smirk on my face. Her ears got red and she looked like she was going to explode on me. "Get. Out. Of. My. Classroom. And Go. The. Principles. Office." She bit out. "With pleasure!" I announced, I turned to the classroom and waved at them.

I pivoted on my toes and walked out of the classroom into the hallway and down to the principal's office.

Once we arrived at the principal's office we saw our brother was still there. "Do you want to ditch the rest of the day? I have to get ready for my match tomorrow." My sister looked at me, shrugged her shoulders and we dipped out of the school.

I swear we might be so different but we are so alike sometimes. Looking at my sister as we drove away from the school I was just so happy to have a forever best friend.

A/N: Sorry for the short boring chapter. I promise you it gets better as the story continues.

Thank you for reading! XOXO