Chapter one ----- I miss you mama and papa

In the kingdom of Novoland, where humans, angels, fairies and all sorts of creatures co-exist together live the beautiful Ameera Jamal. When people say angels come in human form, it is true because Ameera is the true definition of an Angel.

Ameera was five years old when her mother Suhana Jamal died and her father Jamal Aza decided to remarry for the sake of her daughter so she doesn't miss her mother too much.

He moreover wanted to forget his lovely wife, for the pain of losing her untimely to the hands of death was unbearable for him.

His family has been nagging him to marry for the past two months now but he has stubbornly turned them down.

However, he knew he couldn't continue living the way he has been living because of his late wife. He wants the best for his daughter.

He is one of the richest men in Novoland and people hold him in high regard.
Finally, after his search, he has seen a suitable woman to marry who has three children. Two girls and a boy.

Aza Jamal is glad about his choice for he felt, the lady will take care of his daughter.

Unfortunately, he dies two years later making Ameera seven years when she lost her father. She became an orphan with nobody to care for her.

Keya Jamal took over all of Ameera's property which her father willed to her. In accordance with the will. Ameera will be in charge of taking over the mansion and their fabric business which was thriving.

Keya Jamal sends seven years old Ameera to his brother in kafata, a town where real evil is the order of the day.

Ameera is subjected to being a slave to the princess of kafata as little as she was while her stepmother Keya and her three children... Nadira, Nafisa and Hashem schools and enjoys the best life in Novoland.

  😐😐😐Present day😐😐😐
Ameera is sleeping in the slave's chamber with the other slaves although she is separated from other slaves since she has a small private chamber given to her by the princess.

The bell attached to Ameera's room kept chiming indicating the princess needs her. Yet, Ameera sleeps soundly for she is exhausted.

Paranoid that she is being ignored Princess Javeria sends her maids to drench Ameera with water to wake her.

Startle awake by the cold liquid Ameera jumps out of her hard bunk bed to gaze at the maids menacingly.

"Why did you pour water on me Soha and Samiha?" She questions them with gritted teeth.

It is known in the palace that Ameera has been a slave since young so her fellow servants constantly want to take advantage of her by maltreating her.

Ameera on the other hand is not someone anyone of them can handle for she is as tough as a lion.

Her tongue slice through anyone that dares her.

Smiling evilly Soha replies to her, "The princess has been ringing the bell and you ignored her so she sent us to teach you a lesson".

Samiha looks at Ameera pitifully, for the girl has no intention to bully Ameera and has always hated the way she was treated by others.

" The princess is waiting for you Ameera and she is very angry... Please hurry up and let's go", she softly informs Ameera.

"I had no idea that the bell has been ringing but it doesn't change the fact that you two dunk me with a bucket of water soaking my bed," She said in annoyance.

"So what?" Said Soha. "You are nothing but a slave like us so stop lifting yourself... Just because you are named Ameera doesn't mean you are really one! You are just a slave" She snared.