Chapter thirteen----- No one should make you blush except me

Ameera stood there watching Samiha taken to her chamber by one of the servants in the north wing.

Rasheed has been acting gloomy and the weather has changed as usual with his mood.

Seems like they won't be leaving the "winter season anytime soon," Ameera deliberated.

She turned to her sister Nadira to chit chat with her since the great crown prince is acting all moody.

Ameera stole a peek at him to see if his emotions might have shifted a bit to the friendly side.

She is disappointed by the unyielding coldness he has chosen to wear around like a cloak.

"Nadira, tell me about your siblings"

Nadira who has been suffocating from the unending silence is overjoyed to finally say something.

"My twin sister, Nafisa, is a peaceful fellow. She is someone that does not like problems and she would do anything to avoid them while my brother, Hashem is a mummy's boy. He does everything to please her. Whatever mama wants is what she will get. He is unruly at times but I don't believe is capable of harming you. He can be a bully, nothing more," Nadira meticulously explained.

"I see," Ameera's expression changed coldly.

Fear took over Nadira's heart trying to snuff life out of her. She knows, she has no right to ask Ameera for anything after what her mother has done to her.

Yet, she couldn't withhold the panic that gripped her. Her mother might be callous but her siblings are not. They are not aware of the things their mother has done.

"aderfí, gnorízo óti den écho to dikaíoma na sou zitíso típota, allá se parakaló dóse ti zoí ton aderfón mou( sister, I am aware I have no right to ask you for anything but please spare the life of my siblings)" Nadira pleaded.

Ameera stopped suddenly then she concentrated her eyes on her. She watched Nadira passionately trying to scan out deceit from her.

She sees nothing nevertheless, her eyes gave nothing of the emotions she was feeling away.

She look away from her and said in an icy tone "I will show mercy to whoever is worthy of it. By worthy Nadira, I mean if the two of them are clean from your mother's atrocities,".

"με όταν λέω ότι είναι αθώοι.
aderfí, empistéfsou me ótan léo óti eínai athóoi.(sister, trust me when I tell you they are innocent)"

"Mi mou zitás aftó pou den boreís na káneis mikrí aderfí. Polla rotas. (Don't ask me for what you can not do little sister. You ask too much.)"

She walks ahead leaving her behind her. Nadira watched her sadly. She shakes her head, wading off the unpleasant emotion swimming in her head.

She takes a big breath and encourages herself. Whispering to herself that everything will be alright.

She hopes, that the more she says it, the quicker it will materialize. The crown Prince Rasheed who had been behind them had heard everything said between them.

When Ameera had matched off angrily with her last words thrown so sadly at her sister had broken his heart.

The crown Prince walks to where Nadira is standing then he stops and he said "You might not understand how your sister is feeling. Stop begging for the innocence of people that probably do not deserve it,"

He moves ahead to catch up with Ameera who is almost closed to her chambers that she used to occupy and is daydreaming.

One room in each of the wings is quite spacious with rows of four more rooms attached to it.