Chapter three---- Whip her

"My prince, Ameera adamantly told me, she won't beg for forgiveness. She said she did not do anything wrong". Samiha said to the prince.

" What? Take me to her at once!" Why is this girl so stubborn? Does she want to be the death of me?

Turning to his personal guard Rayan, " Go to the king's court and tell my father that the princess has refused the marriage offer of the star prince".

Rayan looks at the prince. A look of confusion is on his countenance. "Yes, my prince".

The princess walks in on them and she has overheard her brother giving Rayan the command.

Anger contorts her beautiful face making her look scary.

"For a slave brother, you are willing to sell me off?" She screamed, her body overpowered with rage.

Rayan understood the prince's actions very well so he tried to soothe the princess.

"My princess, your brother is not selling you off. The star prince specifically told your brother that he is not interested in you and he already has someone he is in love with".

"What? You have to be joking! Who is she?

"My princess we have no idea who she is or where she is from, all we know is that the star prince has rejected the marriage proposal".

The princess slouched. understanding fully well that she has lost this battle for she has been in love with the star prince since she first came in contact with him when she was young.

"Why didn't you tell me brother? Why?" She questions her brother no longer aggressive towards him.

"Why should I tell you? I was on my way to inform you of everything going on in Novoland. but what did you do? You had the woman I love bind up in a tree without feeding her for seven days and seven nights no water no food"

"I had no intention of letting her punishment stay that long. I only wanted to teach her a lesson hoping she will learn and she will plead for mercy, no! she didn't. Ameera disrespected me yet you don't see it. you blame me for her fault. Why? Am I less important than an ordinary slave?"

"To you Javeira she might be a common slave but she is not. To me she is the woman I love and the person I intend to marry the future Queen of this Kingdom".

Hearing those words from her brother the princess's body is coiled up in anger wondering why her brother choose a slave for a wife or even queen.

"There are far better people for you to choose from as a wife and as a queen for this great Kingdom. I do not understand why you have chosen Ameera for a queen knowing she is a slave. I do not have to worry because I know father will never approve of this ludicrous idea," She storms out.

"My prince, what are you going to do? knowing your sister fully well she is not going to let go of this matter. Sincerely Ameera is just a slave, if she does not plead for forgiveness she will either be killed or sold to be a dancer," Rayan said to the prince.

"I do not know what to do right now my sister is hell-bent on Ameera begging her. Ameera will never accept it. She is so stubborn but then again that's why I love her I am just worried that her stubbornness might be the death of her. in a kingdom such as mine a headstrong lady like her is not supposed to be a slave" the prince sighed heavily.

"My prince, I have an idea which might save her at the same time pacify the princess though it is a painful one it is something that can save her"

The prince stared at his guard with a questionable look on his face worried that the suggestion of the guard might be dangerous.