Day 2: A spark within the darkness

October 24, Saturday

Both sat comfortably on the couch, facing each other. Both have already processed what each other had said about themselves but anger was still evident in their eyes. The pink haired demon stared at the blonde girl, who is currently glaring daggers at him and is impatiently tapping her foot.

Natsu ignored Blondie's glare and wandered in his thoughts. He asked himself multiple questions about his current situation. He clearly remember that he entered a portal he made which connects his world and the human world. The reason behind his action was to have a day-off from his work in his kingdom. But he doesn't remember entering a human's house.

The blonde noticed that the pinkette was lost in his thoughts, "He is probably asking himself about how he's here" she mumbled to herself. The demon was brought back to his senses when he heard the girl sighed. "I found you unconscious at the temple last night, that's how you're here" she explained as she avoided looking at his red eyes, because she finds it scary.

"Temple?" the demon's eyes widened, scaring the human girl in front of him. Entering a temple or even being near it is a taboo. It's a suicide for a demon. "I must have made a mistake while entering the portal. Or there was a glitch in the portal..." he mumbled to himself but the girl heard him clearly. Curious, the girl asked him about it directly, "What do you mean by portal?". The young man's red eyes focused at the unknown girl before him which made the girl to shudder in fear. "If this human found out about our weakness, it will be the end of the demon's history" he said in his thoughts.

Trying to change the subject, he threw multiple questions at the girl and also teasing her a little to make her forget about what she asked, "You found me at the temple and brought me to your house. And then I found myself half naked. What did you do to me while I was unconscious? Did you do something perverted to me? Are you a pervert?".

In response, the girl was angered at his sudden questions and yelled at his face, "First, I AM NOT A PERVERT! Second, I am not that kind of girl to do such things! And last, you were lying on the wet ground which caused your clothes to be damp so I have no choice but to take them off!"

Pinky smirked in victory because he successfully changed the subject. But then he blinked his eyes multiple times as he realized that this human girl helped him and saved him.

"Tell me your name" he said, completely forgetting that he made the blonde angry. The girl was taken aback from his direct manner. First, he did not thank her. Second, he keeps staring at her which scares her a lot. Third, he made her angry. And now he is asking her name in a demanding manner? Just who the hell is he?

"Sorry, I don't give my name to someone I don't know" she replied as she crossed her arms.

The Demon raised an eyebrow at the sudden change of mood of the girl before him. "I already told you who I am" he said calmly but anger was evident in his voice.

Planning to tease the guy in front of her, she said something which annoyed him to the max, "I'm sorry, I was not listening to what you were saying before".

That's it! This human got some nerve approaching his lordship! But since she saved him from his deathbed, he decided to just cope with her. "Once again, I am the Demon Lord, Natsu Dragneel" he said calmly but his twitching eye showed his anger that he's been keeping. This is the first time he said his name twice and to the same person, and not to mention, to a lowly human!

The human girl stared at the so called Demon Lord in front of her. She doesn't believe that he is a Demon, in fact, she doesn't believe that such creature exist, however, she feels fear whenever she look at his red eyes.