Chapter 7

It was the morning and everyone was already up eating donuts from dunkin' that jordan and i had got. the whole night me and jordan had talked a lot more than usual. i think it was because i was rlly sad about the vinnie and gigi thing but still, i would be lying if i said that i don't catch a little bit of feelings for him.

after finishing my donut i threw my paper plate away and sat down on the couch. jordan came over to me and sat down very close to me, like shoulder to shoulder. so i decided to be brave and rest my head on his shoulder. he then put his arm around me and i blushed as we sat there watching the tv comfortably.

i do feel a little bit bad about moving on from one guy to the next so soon, but i know for a fact vinnie doesn't feel bad one bit about walking out with gigi so why should i? honestly getting with jordan is a win win situation for me because i get to make vinnie jealous and i get to date a hot boy who looks like vinnie.

~time skip 2 weeks~

it has been 2 weeks since the incident with gigi and vinnie, and since then jordan has asked me out and i guess you could say we are basically dating. has vinnie gotten jealous? idk. he and gigi also seem like they're dating. but thats besides the point. 🤩

my parents had texted me and told me that they were sorry for blowing up at me and that i'm welcome to move back into the house anytime. they also told me that they had talked about things with vinnies parents and the 4 of them were going to work to help me and vinnie..

weird right? idk y they switched up but it's wtv i guess, so i had moved back in!!

anywho!

we kicked gigi to the curb and now she sits with vinnie at lunch and he drives her home every day. i also catch them walking with each other in the hallways like almost every passing period. it's so annoying and obnoxious.

my baby bump has also grown quite a bit to say the least, but it doesn't quite look like i'm pregnant more like i've just been gaining weight so i've been trying to hide the bump since not very many people know that i'm pregnant yet.

every time i walk past gigi and vinnie, i can't help but feel jealous of her. i mean idk how she pulled him, don't get me wrong she's pretty but not vinnie worthy. and every time i see vinnie, all of my feelings for him come back. but it's probably because everything has happened so fast, and i never got to really let go of those feelings, so i've just been brushing off those emotions.

i just never would've guessed gigi would do something like this. and i would've never guessed vinnie to get with her right as i get pregnant. it's just all so much drama and i wish none of it ever happened.

*at school*

i was walking down the hallway with amiah and cami when everyone's attention went to gigi as she ran down the hallway and into the bathroom crying. i looked over at amiah and cami in awe.

but as soon as that happened vinnie came running down the hall, looking like he was searching for her. i'm one nosy mf so i walked into the bathroom gigi ran in wanting answers

"gigi!" i yelled

i heard sobs coming from one of the stalls and knocked on it.

"gigi ik we aren't in good terms but can u tell me what happened?" i asked

"go away!" she said

"im not going away until you tell me what happened. cmon u can talk to me" i said

she opened up the stall door and before i could say anything she hugged me and sobbed into my neck. wtf is even happening rn??

"you were right. you were right about everything dakota." she began

"he's been talking to other girls and cheating on me the whole time me and him have been basically dating." she says as she wipes her tears off her cheek.

"ohh i'm so sorry. look i haven't completely forgiven you for what you did but i'll give you a second chance to make up for it. and i told you vinnie is such bad news and all he wants to do is get in girls pants and then leave them. he's so toxic." i say

"im so sorry dakota. you didn't deserve what i did."

"it's ok let's not focus on that rn-" i began to say but got interrupted as soon as amiah and cami walked in the bathroom.

"oh nah ik we aren't forgiving that bitch." amiah said, shifting her weight on one food and crossing her arms. cami gave gigi a nasty look and then look at me as if saying "wtf r u doing"

"guys. let's settle down. i think it's time to forgive and forget. she seems truly sorry!" i say

"nah bc people don't change and i learned that the hard way." amiah says

"guys, vinnie cheated on her." i say

"she wouldn't have to get cheated on if she would've never got with your baby daddy!" shouts cami

"guys can we please just give her a second chance?" i say sincerely.

"bros before hoes." says amiah

"chics before dick." says cami

"guys." i say seriously.

there was a long pause of thinking before amiah responded

"yk what, fine. but i'm serious gigi. no more screw ups! you do something like this one more time, not only will i drop kick you to the curb, but
ill also fucking come for you. and you know how that ends." she says with a fake smile

"ok.." says gigi

"come on amiah, and dakota, let's get to class before we're late." says cami as she grabs me and amiahs hand and leads us out the bathroom door.

i wave goodbye to gigi.

"guys are we really about to give gigi a second chance? y'all do remember what happened last year right?" says cami

"oh i remember all right, but if dakota's willing to give her a second chance, then i guess we should too." said amiah

"thank you." i say

cami just rolls her eyes

"fineee" she says

"okay for now let's go to class" i say

after that we go to class and finish the school day. honestly looking back i cant believe any of this happened. but i can believe that vinnie cheated. yk what im gonna text him abt it.

—————————————

Vinnie🐍🤮🤢
dakota: yo wtf is wrong w u.

vinnie: ???
dakota: y would u cheat on gigi?

vinnie: aren't y'all like not friends anymore?

dakota: that doesn't matter. u cheated on her and that's wrong and u know it.

vinnie: we're in high school. 70% of relationships don't last.

dakota: so y did u date her?

vinnie: cuz i thought she was cute for a while

dakota: no y did u date her if u didn't want it to last?

vinnie: bc

dakota: ur so toxic

vinnie: ok

———————————