Jaythan Forbidden Deeds

A/N well here we have Jaythan, This is mainly from my Tumblr page (jaythan-slashfic.tumblr.com) So I guess here you go all you little Boyx Boy lovers out there! xox

Jay’s P.O.V

I sat on the sofa with Nathan’s head in my lap. His drunk body weighted heavily across my legs with his head resting just above my crotch. Suddenly Nathan half stirred and moved his hands drunkenly towards my zipper just under his face. He shifted his body up resting one arm on the sofa and the other stayed ontop of my zipper “Nath, W-W-What are you doing Nathan” my voice grew louder and more into a moan as nathan grabbed my crotch and rubbed his hand slowly against the fabric, which made me suddenly aroused. Another moaning sound escaped my mouth as Nathan’s hand once again roughly brushed the fabric of my chinos. I couldever feel my cock growing harder as Nathan undid my zip the slow vibration of the zip turning me on further. I wanted to make his stop but the sensation felt so good, I had liked Nathan since the start of the band, but like I could ever tell him or even get him on his own with the screaming fans like everywhere, and when we had some down time this was the first time in ages we hadent been out with the boys o for that matter been living with them. “Nathan please stop” I spoke another moan rising through my body. “What if the boys come home” I asked worried “you know you looked to sexy dancing in those chinos I really could wait to get you out of them” he pointed to my boxers, and my so obvious boner, and I felt a spark ignite inside of me and a flood of blood rushed to my cheeks as I blushed wildly “BUT what if the g…” My sentence was cut off by Nath “well then we better move this party upstairs then, Mr McGuiness” his cheeks had turned a flushed red and he had a lustful yet devilish smile on his lips, he ground his hand across my chino covered crotch once again before moving to grab my hand and pull me up the stairs.

Nathan’s P.O.V

The door to my room swung open as I kicked it with my foot, my lips and hands to intertwined with Jay’s to busy to worry about opening a door.

I could feel Jay’s hand wondering over my body as the alcohol in his system took over and his lips crashed harder into mine like a hunger was setting in. A manly groan emerging from his throat as my hands entered his boxers, a shiver took over my body as he copied me and fully put his hands down my pant and tugged lightly and playfully against my already erect cock. Jay’s hand movements got faster and so did mine as I couldn’t resist making him moan. His mouth enclosed around mine as I reached the point of climax and moaned loudly into Jay’s mouth

A/N I hope you enjoyed this part, It took alot of writing when i first wrote it ani'm sorry it just kinda jumps straight in there but what can you do eh?!  Vote and Read and all that Jazz! xox