Part 2

Jay’s P.O.V

I sat on the sofa with Nathan’s head in my lap. His drunk body weighted heavily across my legs with his head resting just above my crotch. Suddenly Nathan half stirred and moved his hands drunkenly towards my zipper just under his face. He shifted his body up resting one arm on the sofa and the other stayed ontop of my zipper “Nath, W-W-What are you doing Nathan” my voice grew louder and more into a moan as nathan grabbed my crotch and rubbed his hand slowly against the fabric, which made me suddenly aroused. Another moaning sound escaped my mouth as Nathan’s hand once again roughly brushed the fabric of my chinos. I couldever feel my cock growing harder as Nathan undid my zip the slow vibration of the zip turning me on further. I wanted to make his stop but the sensation felt so good, I had liked Nathan since the start of the band, but like I could ever tell him or even get him on his own with the screaming fans like everywhere, and when we had some down time this was the first time in ages we hadent been out with the boys o for that matter been living with them. “Nathan please stop” I spoke another moan rising through my body. “What if the boys come home” I asked worried “you know you looked to sexy dancing in those chinos I really could wait to get you out of them” he pointed to my boxers, and my so obvious boner, and I felt a spark ignite inside of me and a flood of blood rushed to my cheeks as I blushed wildly “BUT what if the g…” My sentence was cut off by Nath “well then we better move this party upstairs then, Mr McGuiness” his cheeks had turned a flushed red and he had a lustful yet devilish smile on his lips, he ground his hand across my chino covered crotch once again before moving to grab my hand and pull me up the stairs.

Nathan’s P.O.V

The door to my room swung open as I kicked it with my foot, my lips and hands to intertwined with Jay’s to busy to worry about opening a door.

I could feel Jay’s hand wondering over my body as the alcohol in his system took over and his lips crashed harder into mine like a hunger was setting in. A manly groan emerging from his throat as my hands entered his boxers, a shiver took over my body as he copied me and fully put his hands down my pant and tugged lightly and playfully against my already erect cock. Jay’s hand movements got faster and so did mine as I couldn’t resist making him moan. His mouth enclosed around mine as I reached the point of climax and moaned loudly into Jay’s mouth

Jay’s P.O.V

“JAY” Nathan shouted as his body jerked against my hand and a hot liquid spread in his boxers between my fingers and palms. I couldn’t resist pumping a few more time as cum continued coming out of Nathan. His body jerked involuntarily as his hands made sharp jagged movements over my member. I felt a hot flush come over me as I drew my hand out of Nathan’s cum soaked boxers and made him clean my hand with his tongue.

His tongue wrapped itself around my fingers and he licked his lips as the last of the sticky white substance left on my hand. “So…Did that taste nice” I raised an eye brow and Nathan laughed a little “hey, that my trick” He raised one eyebrow at me in competition. My face began to cramp and Nathan could see the pain in my face and quickly put his eyebrow down as if to let me win. A blush spread across his cheeks “aww my baby Nath” the blush becoming more furious

I lent over and kissed his reddened cheeks and then moving back to his lips, my hands wondering down to Nath’s boxers once again where his cock was already hardening again.

“Really?!” I laughed as my hands grabbed the rim of his boxers and pulled them down, I moved away from his boxers right after pulling them down and moved back towards Nathan’s face, I let my lips just touch his and he lurched towards me and smashed his lips into mine, as he flipped our bodies over so he rested on top of me, he ground his hips against mine, making a loud groan come from my mouth, and trying to stifle it with a pillow over my mouth failed and the moan grew in to a shout and Nathan smugly scoffed, his erection growing ever larger “umm what way are we going to do this Jay, i-i have never done this before” his cheeks, once again, blushed. the embarrassment clearly enough to make him try to hide his face. “I don’t mind” I his chin up to make eyes contact with me. “I will do you, so you can ease into it”