Chapter 13

That time three years ago,before I got to know you...

"Scaramouche.Scaramouche."The male glanced from his phone and looked at the owner of the voice.

"Um...It's me."You pointed at yourself."Don't you remember me?"

The male scanned her face."Who are you?"he asked.

The edge of your lips curled downwards,disappointment filled your chest slowly.You turned away."I'm sorry."

The train stopped abruptly making you stumble to Scaramouche's chest lightly.

'But he's Scaramouche.'
'Weird girl.'

The door 0f the train opened,people left the vehicle.You walked away from the indigo-haired boy.

"Hey!"He called out.

You stopped accidentally hitting her back against someone's chest,"What's your name?"He asked.

"(Y/n)!"You lifted your hand up and untied the red knotted string that placed her hair together.

"My name is..."You removed the loose knot and threw it to the indigo-haired male who caught the string with his hand.

"(Y/n)!"

That time three years ago,you came...

To see me!
________

Scaramouche opened his eyes and got up."Scara?"He asked.

"(Y/n)!"

"Scara?"You ran faster and turned your head looking for any sign of the indigo-haired male.

"(Y/n)!"You yelled."You're here aren't you?Inside my body?!"

"Scara!Scara,where are you?"

It's (Y/n).I can hear her,but...

"Scara,where are you?"
"Scaramouche!"He sprinted.

You two passed by each other.In the same place,the two of you stood."Scara,are you.."You trailed off.

"There?"He finished.

The both of you reached out only to reach air.Scaramouche looked at the sky.

"It's twilight."The two of you muttered.Hearing each other's voice,you gasped.

Scaramouche stared at you.His face softened with a tiny smile."(Y/n)."

You walked towards him slowly.Putting your hands on his chest"Scara.Scara.Its really you."

"Scara!"Tears fell down your cheeks.

"I came to see you or whatever...But it wasn't easy cause you're so far away."

You wiped your tears,"But how?At that moment,I..."

"I drank your kuchikamisake."Cupping your palms on your mouth.Your face covered with embarrassment.

"You drank that?"

Scaramouche crossed his arms over his chest and tilted his head to the side slightly.Not understanding what's wrong.

"You idiot!Pervert!"His eyes widened"Eh?"

You wrapped your arms around your chest,"Oh yeah,and you touched my boobs!"

"How do you know that?"
"Sayu saw it."
"It was just once."
"Just once?Doesn't matter how many times!Shorty!"
"Fine!Sorry..."

Your eyes fell to the red string wrapped around his wrist."Oh,this.."

"Oh.Really,why'd you come see me before I knew you?"He unclasped the clip and removed the string from his wrist."There's no way I'd recognize you."

He ushered you to lean closer.You followed shortly.The male tied the string around your hair like a headband,and tied it in a ribbon.

"Here.I kept it for three years."You looked at him,"Now you keep it."You smiled"Yeah.How is it?"

Scaramouche looked away ears red,"You look beautiful I guess..."He muttered.

"(Y/n),you still have things to do.Listen."

You looked at the visible comet far in the sky.You gasped."It's coming."

"Don't worry.You've still got time."
"Yeah,I'll try."
"Kataware-doki is almost..."
"Over."

The male dug his hand in his pocket,"Hey,(Y/n).So we don't forget when we wake up..."He opened the cap of the pen.

He took her palm and wrote something."Let's write our names on each other.Here."He placed the pen on your hand.

You nodded,"Yeah."You grabbed his hand.

The pen fell to the ground.Scaramouche stared dumbfounded."(Y/n)?"

"Hey,(Y/n)?"He grabbed his right hand."I wanted to tell you.."

"Wherever you are in the world,I'll search for you."
________