Chapter 3

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

After doing the ritual,you and Sayu changed back to your casual clothes

"Cheer up,Sis who cares if a few classmates saw you?"Sayu remarks as she waited for you.

"I envy your pre-pubescent lack of concern."you sighed.

"Why not sell lots of kuchikamisake and use the money to go to Inazuma city?"she suggested.

"Where do you get such ideas?"you asked.

"Sell them with photos and making videos.Name it Shrine Maiden's Sake.You'll make money!"

You look at Sayu with furrowed eyebrows.You hummed as an image popped in your head."No.That breaks the liquor tax law."you said warmth creeping up on your cheeks.

"That's her problem?"Sayu mumbles to herself.

"I hate this town!I hate this life!Please make me a handsome Inazuma boy in my next life!"you shouted.

Sayu sighs at her sister"What a fool..."she mutters.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

A short young man laid on his bed in a deep sleep.His phone vibrated on the floor near his bed.

The boy tried to reach his phone,his arms flailing blindly.He falls off his bed."Ow!"He pulled his blanket off of his head."Where.."He trailed off.

He dragged his hands to his neck and then to his chest.He looked down to see a lump inside his shorts."Something's there..."He grabbed the thing to know.

He blushed when he realized what it was."Ah!"

He stood up and went towards the mirror,he stared at his reflection in disbelief as he observed his face.There stands a boy with short indigo hair that covers his ears,he has indigo eyes and a bandage placed on his cheek.

"Kunikuzushi,are you up?"A soft voice that came from the other room asked.
The woman turned to look at Kunikuzushi."It was your turn to cook.Wake up on time."Miko says.

Kunikuzushi looked at his mother and the other woman shyly beside the door."I'm sorry."he apologized.

"We're going now.Drink all the miso soup."
He nodded his head and said an okay .
Ei and Miko walked infront of him,holding their briefcase."Go to school even if you're late.See you."

"Have a nice day."The door closed as once his mother and her friend left.

He looked around as he stood in the kitchen."What a strange dream."He muttered.His phone rang inside his room loudly.

From Childe:
Run,you're late!

Kunikuzushi ran inside his room."What?Who is it from?Childe?Who's that?"He asked no one.He ran to his uniform,he grabbed it but he froze.

His cheeks heats up furiously."I have to use the bathroom.."He whispered to himself.
-
After that he put on his uniform,grabbed his bag and went outside.

Kunikuzushi sighed and placed his back on the door,still blushing,"This is too realistic."He muttered.

His indigo eyes flickered to the view infront of him.He stepped forward,sunlight hitting his skin.Hundreds of buildings surrounded the area.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"Scara!"A tall man that has short ginger hair,dark blue eyes and an earring hanging on his left ear,called him.

He stared into the short male's indigo hues,his face were incredibly close."Arriving at noon,huh?Let's eat lunch."

He pulled Kunikuzushi and lead him to the rooftop."You ignored my text."Childe pouted."Oh,Childe?"he asked.

Why does he sound so apologetic?
He usually would just give me the middle finger and tell me to go away.

The two arrived at the rooftop greeted by another male who has curly icy-blue hair and red eyes

"You got lost?"

"Yeah."

"How could you get lost on the way to school?"Dottore asked

"Uh...well...I..[watashi...]"

"Feminine?"He eyed him suspiciously.

"I![watakushi!]Dottore looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"I?[boku?]He asked pointing at himself.
Dottore and Childe shook their heads.

"I?[ore?]He asked pointing at himself once more.Childe nodded and he sighed in relief.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

A/n:
I suck at describing people.
Thanks for reading.