The prince of Huntsville Alabama Part 2

I hope they're prepared for the prince of the town called huntsville alabama.Well, the plane landed and when I saw the town,I started to grin,All the people there were big and strong,And all the girls were, too.They said 'Hey little short guy with the big earrings,Wanna have some fun?
I hope they're prepared for the prince of what?'Scuse me, I said 'scuse meWill the airplane pilot pleaseRoll the linebacker?I said 'please roll the linebacker'Roll the linebacker,Roll the linebacker,Roll the linebacker,I said roll the linebacker.

if they're ready for a guy like meI'm Knockin' on the door and then I'm coming in.They better let me in I know the mayor,Just joking.I'm out of my head, what a wicked scene.I see a couple of animals, pretty ladies too.A couple of thugs over there by the door.

I hope they're prepared for the prince of the town called huntsville alabamaAnd when I get there,I'm gonna beThe baddest of them allAnd all the girls,They gonna wanna date me,I'm gonna get in the 'lac and ship,When I land im gonna be heading straight for the topI'm gonna hit the town,I'm gonna go to the mall,

But something was wrong,The HDTV was gone And my entire kingdom was - was gone as well.Well, I called the cabbie - he said 'Man,I left a fresh prince a few minutes ago -I've been waiting for you, know what I mean'When finally I understood.I looked at my kingdom,It was finally mine,But something was wrong.My entire kingdom was gone.

This is an interesting song - the first half of the first verse (everything up until the last chorus) is totally different than the second half of verse one (everything after the last chorus) and the rest of the song 

I've done a lot of tweaking with a lot of these, but this one in particular was a lot of work. I scale the tempo of the song slightly slower to match the original version.I said 'Man, this town is a dump, But I'll give it some time,

Now let me sit back and get high and maybe I'll think of a rhyme,While I'm blowing this steam,While I sit on my throne as the Prince of Huntsville Alabama.'Find an error in this poem? Please submit it.

Copyright 2017 - Poetry.comAll rights reserved.