Carnival - SouTaku

Authors note :

Hi, this is my first time writing on Wattpad, I hope you like these one shots ! :)

*Souma, Takumi, Megumi and Ismami all decide to go to the Carnival, which just opened in town*

.

.

.

"Where should we all go first guys?"

"I don't know Souma, you were the one who dragged us here after all!"

"Jeez, you don't have to take it so personal Takumi. All i know is I want to go on the 'big drop'."

"Oh no Souma, that sounds scary. I would rather just go on the Ferris wheel and play some games."

"Megumi why don't cha live a little. Promise it will be fun!"

"I'll go on the Ferris wheel with you Megumi."

"That's so kind of you Isami!"

"Alright, why don't you two go off together and me and Souma will go on the 'big drop'."

"Okay then, let's go Megumi"

The younger Aldini brother grabs Megumi by the hand and starts walking.

.

"I thought you would be too scared to go on the ride with me Takumi." Souma says attempting to provoke the Italian.

"Tch, as if."

"Well alright then, if you can handle it." Souma says with a smirk.

Souma and Takumi finally get to the 'big drop' ride. Takumi is starting to rethink his decision and wishes he just went to the Ferris wheel with Megumi and his twin. Souma notices the nervous look in Takumi's eyes, even though he would never admit it he starts to feel nervous as well.

"Two tickets?" Asked the man in the booth.

"That's correct." Souma says confidently.

"Alright you two, go on though."

Souma and Takumi sit nervously on the ride, waiting to be buckled in.

The man comes round every seat buckling them, getting closer and closer to the agitated Takumi. As the man had just finished with the woman next to him, Takumi panicked and ran straight off the ride. Souma ran after his friend, as Takumi was not the kind of person to do this. Souma was also thankful, as he was really not looking forward to going on that ride.

"TAKUMI WHERE DID YOU GO!??!" Souma yells while walking around the Carnival.

After the span of ten minutes, Souma spots a gloomy looking Takumi sitting on a bench. Good thing, as his voice was starting to run out after all that yelling.

"Takumi are you okay?"

"What does it look like idiot?"

"Heyyy, do you want me to comfort you or not."

"Yes, just don't ask stupid questions."

"Whats up with you, I've never seen that side of you before?"

"I just don't like rides."

"Well then, why did you agree to go on one?" With a confused look on his face.

"I wanted to impress you, obviously." Takumi rolled his eyes.

"Man, what is that supposed to mean. I already know you are a great cook."

"Yeah, well you can't deny that. I just wanted to show you that i'm brave. I guess."

"I already knew that. And isn't running off a ride more embarrassing than brave?"

"WELL YES, I DID NOT INTEND IT GO THAT WAY!!" Takumi practically yells.

"Whoa, whoa calm down it was just a joke."

"Shut up." As Takumi lays his head on the red head's shoulder.

Souma is slightly surprised by this sudden action, although he tries to play it off even with having his cheeks turned a hot pink.

"Ya know, i'm glad you chickened out of going on that ride. I really did not want to go on it either."

"Weird for you to say Souma, though you were meant to be the brave one."

"Whatever, still doesn't change that you ran off like a little baby." Souma says mockingly.

"Just forget about what happened and DON'T tell Isami."

"I wouldn't dare." Souma pretends to zip his lips shut.

"I still don't believe you."

"Well i'm not telling the truth, so that's probably a good thing."

"Hey!"

Souma lets out a small chuckle before giving the blond Italian a small kiss on the forehead. Takumi turns a hot red and his heart starts beating a million miles per hour. Souma notices his face and smiles to himself.