Studying - Hisaeri

A/N :Hi y'all, haven't published in a while but here is some hisaeri  content because this ship is very cute.

*Erina and Hisako have just moved into a flat together after graduating from Totsuki, and were doing some study work for their part time classes.*

It was 8pm in the small apartment and Hisako was sitting at her desk in her room, she was meant to be studying but she was mostly just scrolling through social media. In the other room, Erina was laying on her bed reading a textbook. She was slowing loosing focus with her reading so she decided to invite Hisako into her room to study with her.

Hisakos phone: 'Text from Erina ❤️❤️'

"I'm bored, come to my room to study."

Without even texting back (Which she didn't really need to as they live in the same house), Hisako leaped out of her chair and practically sped across the hall, realising she had left her computer and books for studying, she went back to grab them THEN went back to running to Erina's room.

"Im here!"

"Come in!"

Hisako walked through the door and saw Erina laying on her stomach with a light pink pyjama dress.

"Gosh, why is she so attractive." Hisako said to herself.

Erina patted the bred sheets next to her, letting Hisako know that she can lay down next to her. Hisako did just that. She could smell Erinas sweet smelling hair and the perfume she had just put on.

After about 30 minutes of studying, Erina got bored. She started to play with Hisakos hair and twirl it around her fingers.

"W-what are you doing Erina?" Hisako stuttered while blushing madly.

"Nothing, don't worry about me just continue on with your studies." She said in a seductive tone.

After a while, Erina grabbed Hisakos chin and their eyes met.

"I love you Hisako."

No words came out of the pink haired girls mouth, she just looked in awe at the beautiful girl in front of her.

"So do I.", Hisoka said with a wisper.

Erina clashed her lips against the smaller girls and they kissed passionately. Erina got on top of Hisako and sat on top of her waist.

"Whats going on??", said a stunned Hisako.

Erina started kissing down Hisakos neck and leaving small bite marks all down her collarbone.

"Is this okay baby." Erina whispered into the other girl's neck.

"Y-yes"

Erina began to remove the other's clothing until she was only left in her bra and skirt. She continued to kiss down all the way to the start of her bra.

"Ding, dong"

"Huh who could that be at 10pm at night??"

"Lets not answer it, we are busy anyway."

"No Erina! It could be something important!"

"What could be more important at this hour than having fun with you??"

Hisako blushed, but then grabbed her shirt and ran to the door, hoping that whoever rang to the doorbell would still be there. She reluctantly opened the door, until she saw a spiky red haired boy with his Italian boyfriend.

"Oh hey Soma, what are you doing here??"

"We just wanted to give you these amazing cookies that Takumi made!"

"Ooo, what type are they!"

"Amaretti cook-" Was what Takumi managed to say until he saw an Erina walking down the hall with an evil look.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TWO IDIOTS DOING HERE, I WAS BUSY DOING SOMETHING UNTIL YOU BOZOS ARRIVED. DUMP YOUR STUPID ASS COOKIES AND LEAVE!"

Takumi and Soma booked it before they could see what was going to happen next.

"Right lets start where we left off babe."

Erina and Hisako went back into Erinas room, and you guys can imagine what happens next.

A/N: This was going to be a smut, but i just couldn't bring myself to write one without cringing, but maybe in the future I will write one !!