Characters - The Ranawat's

The Ranawat's: They hail from Punjab, India. 

Amandeep Ranawat Singh (Father): A 45 year old professional wrestler. Loves his daughters to death. Wants to get Garima married. But people are scared to get married to her because of her reputation with hitting criminals mercilessly. Also, loved his wife but he thinks she is dead even though deep down in his heart he believes she is alive. 

Harleen Ranawat Singh (Mother): 41 year old woman. Identity unknown. Loves her children and husband. All she wishes is to see them one last time. 

Garima Ranawat Singh (Main Lead / 1st daughter): Inspector of a city in a Punjab. Age: 24. Cold blooded woman. Only shows her real happy form in front of her youngest sister, otherwise you can see her on a cold face. Loves rain as her last happy memory with her mom is playing in rain. Mess with anyone of her family, you will not see any light again. Has a temper not even god can control. But she controls it whenever her two sisters provoke her. She just silently listens to all the provocative arguements. God knows when her temper is going to lose. She was called for higher status of work but she refused to find out more about her mom. 

Asmani Ranawat Singh (2nd daughter): Age: 18. Finished school and wishes to be a doctor. Hates Garima because she didn't take the effort to save her mother. But deep down, she knows she loves Garima. She does feel hurt when she throws provocative words at Garima, it also frustrates her when Garima doesn't reply to it. 

Avneet Ranawat Singh (3rd daughter): Age 17. Stubborn as hell after her mother's death or it is believed to be. She had witnessed her mother's death and saw how Garima didn't try to save her. So hates Garima to death. She also hates her guts. A small rebel in the Ranawat family. She is actually a softie but has got a stubborn behavior from Garima. 

Noor Ranawat Singh (4th daughter): Age: 10. She was 3 when she lost her mother but doesn't know much about her death. She refuses to believe the stories about her mother's death that Asmani and Avneet say to her. She is the sweetheart of the family. She is a bit shy, but after she is comfortable with you, she will become a ferocious fireball. 

More characters coming up..........

But for now they are the ones leading the story. 

Stay tuned..........

Yara