Characters - The Luca's

The Luca's are half Spanish and half American. 

Antonio Luca (45) - Mafia boss in America or the largest mafia boss. Loves his family. He had a daughter who went missing when she was 3 and regained her back when she was 16. His enemies had kidnapped her. But that daughter is a devil. She is far from an innocent feather. She is more like a devil. He also wants to find his best friend who went missing along with his daughter. He has a wife, 7 boys and 2 daughter. This  elder daughter can kick those 7 boys ass. 

Amelia Antonio Luca (42) - Don't be fooled by her mother figure. She is a whole package of a women. Try offending her family, she will show you what is the meaning of hell. She lost her herself when her beloved elder daughter went missing, but tried to always keep her boys happy and lively.  

Adriano Luca (30): Heartless is the best word to describe him. He doesn't think twice about killing someone who has hurt his family. Will he fall in love with..........(A/n: I don't know. She will never do that.) Someone broke his heart by cheating on him with his rival. She was a bitch. But is still back of him. Loves his little sisters dearly. He was lost mentally when she went lost physically. He is going to inherit the title of mafia boss soon. 

Carlos Luca (27): The most calm person of the family. He is the second in command in the mafia. He loved his little princess so much. After she went missing, he grew more silent. But is loud now when she returned a few days back. 

Ivanov Luca (23): The IT guy of the family. He is an amazing hacker. But it wasn't enough when his lil sis went missing. He loves Mc Donald's. He also has a little secret................

Angelo Luca (20): The angry man of the family. He was a softie bear when his sister was there but after she went missing, he lost himself and smashed the things when he got angry. The only person who can try to keep him at bay is his twin. Angelo is the older twin by 2 mins. 

Angelino Luca (20): Another calm person. But his torturer methods after his sis went missing is quite opposite of his character. He wishes to be a doctor and is preparing for that. He loves his twin and is quite emotional. He is the complete opposite of Angelo. 

Leonardo Luca (18): Typical bad boy of high school. Hot headed but the cutest brother out of all. Maybe he can have a crush on one of the Ranawat sisters. 

Valentino Luca (17): Another bad-boy vibe guy. After his twin sister went missing, he always felt a part of him away. 

Valentina Roselyn Luca (17): A big badass good bitch should be the best definition for her. She maybe mean to you but is really kindhearted. She becomes a good friend of Avneet, which is she comes to hate Garima. 

Layla Luca (10): She is just a complete meaning of sweetheart. All the Luca siblings love her endlessly. She is cute and has a really curly hair. She can melt anyone's heart in seconds. 

More Luca's coming soon...................