𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

"I don't like this romantic shit, but since you're so desperate, why don't we just have a little flirtationship?" She asks as she placed the cherry lollipop back in her mouth. "P-pardon?" the boy tilted his head in confusion.

"I'll flirt with ya, I'll lead you on, I'll initiate flirts, but we share no feelings, no emotions, no love" She said the last word in disgust. "Th-that'll do then?" The boy said as he stood up feeling successful. If only he knew what awaited him.

Kiara watched in pure amusement as he left the cafeteria skipping, student's laughing behind his back. Riki, confused, turned back to Heeseung. 

As if he knew what Riki was about to ask, he started to speak "She uses that flirtationship to break people, she leads them on in a toxic manner, knowing she's hurting them, and then throw them out once she's bored, and that could last either a second, a minute, the longest was 3 days".

Riki finally understood her approach, "I thought she'd be hard to get, but she seems a lot more easier than expected huh?" Riki stated with a smirk.

Heeseung was shook by Riki's reaction, he didn't know what to expect from Riki, but he didn't expect this level of confidence. "I'm guessing you have plans?" Heeseung asks. "Not yet" Riki deadpans while Heeseung sat there, dumbfounded.

"Welp, good luck tryna get with my sister, I'll try help you out as much as I can, but just hope for the universe to help you out I guess?" Heeseung ended up questioning in the flow. 

Not to later, it was time to go back to lessons, which Riki was looking forward to, because he wanted to initiate a conversation somehow. Just as he walked into the classroom, he found Kiara sitting there going through her notes.

Riki sat down next to her, thinking of how to start a conversation, though he didn't need to. His thoughts were interrupted by a hand waving before his face. Riki widened his eyes as he turned to the owner of the hand.

"Oh, you're alive" The girl sarcastically claims, "Anyways, do you have the notes from last lesson?" She continued. "Y-yes" Riki handed over his notebook after turning it to the page she wanted.

Riki watched as she copied down the notes from his notebook, suddenly, Kiara stopped what she was doing and turned back to Riki. Confusion and curiosity was evident on her face.

"Who are you? I don't remember a guy like you being in this class, are you even in this class?" She flooded him with questions that, although he had answers too, he couldn't answer her.

Not when she's interrogating him at an extremely high speed. "Hi, I'm Nishmura Riki, and I'm new to your class, just joined this morning" He simply answered. 

Kiara shut her mouth almost immediately, an awkward silence filled the room as she stared into his eyes with no thought's what so ever.

He didn't mean to sound cold, he just couldn't answer all question's at once. "Thanks for the notes by the way" Kiara cleared her throat as she handed him his notebook.

Not too later, the class was awkward and quiet again. Just two stranger sitting beside each other.  Alone. Lucky for them, Heeseung had walked in.

He gave Riki a fist bump as he sat in his seat facing the  two. "You friends with the new kid?" Kiara asks suspiciously. "Yeah, why'd you ask? do you want me to set you up with him?" Heeseung teases stupidly.

"No thanks, I'm into women, big, buff strong women..." She joked. Heeseung rolled his eyes as he turned back to Riki as they started conversing.

Before she knew it, Kiara's awkward atmosphere was torn apart when the class was filled to it's limit with noisy students here and there. For some reason, she's quite happy that the annoying people are around her.

"QUIET DOWN YOU ALL SOUND LIKE HIGH PIGS IN A PIG STY" The teacher suddenly yelled causing the class to mute down. In this silence, anyone could hear a coin drop, even if they had earphones plugged deep into their ears.

"I-I mean, silence class- yeah- you know what let's just start with the lecture" The teacher gave up as she made her way to the board to write something.

...

"Alright class, that will be all for today, for your projects, you'll be working with the people next to you" The teacher finished as an exhausted sigh left her lips. "Your next teacher will be coming, now I suggest you behave you know who you have next" She says, almost as if it were a threat.

Kiara rolled her eyes as she turned to Riki, "We can't do the project at my place" Kiara quickly said. "In that case we can do it mine then!" Riki exclaimed as he tried to hide his excitement.

⇉𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊⇇

𝟖𝟎𝟑 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬↺