𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 20

Everything Riki had worked for could come crashing down the moment that classroom door gets slammed open. A voice could be heard, then the smashing down of a door, followed by the screaming of students.

Riki examined his surroundings. Searching for something to strike the fuckers with, impatient, he broke a chair leg, and struck one of the hijackers from behind, stealing their gun. "Kiara stay down, I've got this." He simply said, using the gun to shoot and stab the many men.

Nishimura Riki was playing a rather dangerous game, Heeseung himself, got up from his spot to help the male out. However, he couldn't help but notice something, those so called hijackers looked awfully familiar... He's definitely seen their faces around before, but he just couldn't quite put his finger on it.

"HEESEUNG- BEHIND YOU!" Kiara shouted as Riki knocked the man from behind Heeseung out, nodding at him, before the 2 continued to fight them off. The classrooms were now slowly becoming more and more empty, as the teachers were able to sneak almost all the students out, yet Kiara refused to go, and stayed put. S

he wasn't much a fighter, but there was no way she was leaving her brother and her beloved in a room with murderous men in all black with strong massive guns. Heck it came clear to her, that those men were on one mission... to Kill her.

. . .

It felt like hours of fighting, no sirens no police no help was heard or seen, so many people made calls, yet no one arrived, it wasn't traffic or a power cut, the roads were clear, and schedules were clear. Within a matter of time, the 2 males where tied up with rope, against the table leg.

It was clearly an unfair fight, yet she hoped they'd be able to win it. "You just need me right?... please let my brother and my boyfriend go." Kiara simply said as she was on her knees, before the group, Riki glared at her as he broke the table leg off, sliding out of the rope and hitting one of the men around the head. 

"NO. YOU. CAN'T. HAVE. HER." he screamed with each hit. Kiara was shocked. All of those so called men, wiped out. Kiara laughed as she hugged him tightly "Oh my god we actually did it!" She squealed as Heeseung smiled up at them "Mkay lovebirds... set me free now-" Heeseung said.

However, they celebrated way to soon. In walked a man, weapon in hand as Kiara, Heeseung and Riki stared in nothing but pure shock. The 3 were too shocked to utter a single word "Im sorry... but this has to be done." The man simply said.

That very day, Kiara, and Riki were found dead, as Heeseung lied unconscious, still tied up...

⇉𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊⇇

𝟓𝟒𝟓 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬↺