𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14

Riki was taking notes during the lecture, as Kiara stared at the boy from behind admiring him with a little smile on her face. She didn't know why or what she was feeling, but she knew it felt good.

And she only felt it anytime she was around him

Her eyes never left his figure, as she was lost in thought. Heeseung had noticed this too, the boy followed her gaze only to find Riki, innocently writing. 

"He really is something, having the girl who despises romance so much fall in love with him" Heeseung mumbled as Kiara turned to him with a frown. 

"I'm not in love, what gives you that idea?!" Kiara asks in a disgusted tone. "You give me that idea" Heeseung fights back "Well, I'm not in love" "Well I am" Heeseung imitates Kiara's tone as he rests his chin on his hand thinking about the girl he saw during his break.

"Finally you did something useful in your life who's the girl?" Kiara asks as she stretches her arms out.

"Her name is Sora, Oh Sora, her name's as beautiful as the angel herself," Heeseung says as he slumps in his chair admiring his dream.

"LEE HEESEUNG!!!!" The teacher screamed for the last time catching the latter's attention, he showed the teacher his shocked doe eyes, he looked as if he were a deer that had just stepped into a complicated trap.

"I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR THE PAST 10 MINUTES, AND YOU WERE LOOKING UP THERE?! WHAT IS THERE A FLYING TAYLOR SWIFT UP THERE?!" The teacher screamed as she sent him out of the class.

The boy silently got up from his seat walking out of the classroom followed by a few faint giggles from students, Kiara copied down the boy's notes as he stood outside looking around.

As he looked around the hallway, he saw something that had caught his eyes, someone. The classroom door was open and he could see her, Sora.

Without thinking twice, he made his way to the door watching the girl at the front row copy down some notes. Sora didn't realise he was staring until her eyes fell on the smiling latter.

Her eyes widen for a split second as she realised who it was, but Heeseung just winked at her, the confused girl just frowned as she continued to do her work.

"Sora, prettier than the roses that have failed to beat your beautiful face" Heeseung whispers as the girl stares at him in disgust.

"What do you want?!" Sora whispers back "Sora, her voice more melodic than a songbird's singing" Heeseung whispers again as she rolled her eyes feeling annoyed.

"Oh Heeseung, what are you doing here?" Sora's teacher smiles as the latter came up with a last-minute excuse "Miss, I forgot my ruler miss!" Heeseung says innocently as the teacher points to the ruler on her desk and continues with the lesson.

"Sora bear~," Heeseung says as he takes the ruler "Get lost" Sora whispers back, but the boy still stood at the entrance.

"Oh, you're still here?" The teacher asks "Miss I need a pencil miss" Heeseung asks innocently "I don't have one I'm afraid, maybe ask one of the students" The teacher says as she continues with her lesson.

Heeseung goes to Sora's desk and attempts to take her pencil, but Sora's grip on the pencil was to tight for him to pull it off of her. 

The boy then puts his hand up greeting her good morning, and Sora followed the same action letting him take the pencil.

He then goes back to the front of his class admiring his angel from where he was standing, even when the teacher was telling him off and whipping his hand, his eyes never left the girl.

Soon, he was sent back in only to find Riki sitting in his seat explaining something to Kiara as she took notes.

"Oh She fell asleep so Riki is explaining the notes to her, you sit in the empty chair next to Ari" Heeseung stared at the seat it wasn't a corner seat, nor did one hear his sister, but he sat down and continued with the lesson.

. . .

Kiara waited outside for Heeseung to walk her home, but there was still no sign of him, Then she saw the boy running after a pretty girl. 

Instead of questioning it, she decided to walk home on her own, but that plan didn't last long. Someone whistled behind her gaining her attention.

⇉𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊⇇

𝟕𝟒𝟎 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬↺