Having a Crush is more than enough

G/P) = Godly Parent  [F/S] = Favorite Song

[Y/N] = Your Name 

[E/C] = Eye Color

[Y/W] = Your Weapon

--------------------------------

"BA BOOM BA BOOM BA BOOM! , that the sound your heart made hammering your chest, was this meant to be or was Aphrodite tampering with your love life, you thought."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the most memorable moment you thought of when you played Capture the Flag yesterday.

You were now getting ready for your day, you wore your CHB t-shirt, blue shorts, and your white Nike air force. You tied your hair up into a ponytail with your orange scrunchie/or left your hair alone.

After you were done dressing up, you left the [G/P] cabin, then when to do your camp activities. You put in your earbuds and listen to [F/S] with your monster-proof phone courtesy of Leo Valdez and the Hepaetsus kids.

You went to the rock climbing wall, that was the most dangerous thing to even climb, lava was pouring from the top and boulders were soon to follow. You brace yourself for would have and you climb the wall.

Surprisingly, you came in one piece just have a little burn on your shirt, let me stop lying mostly all of the shirt, but at least you had something from the Yeezy clothing line, you mental laughed.

After that was the-

 The Sword fighting Arena, you deadpanned. You need to get more practice need since you kept getting captured in Capture the Flag. You grab a starter sword, got in your stance, and attacked the defenseless dummy. That helps you a lot to clear your mind and relieve your stress.

You work up a sweat, you grab a miniature towel to wipe your forehead, and you were interrupted by your friend, Annabeth, Annabeth Chase from the Athena cabin.

"Hey [Y/N], how are you doing today?" she said.

"Not as bad as yesterday" you responded.

"What do you mean, you were an awesome lead for Capture the Flag," she said in a supporting tone.

"It's not that, it's just-" you soonly got cut off mid-sentence.

"Is it about that boy, Nico?" she said in an excited tone.

"How did you know?" you responded quickly.

You were in a state of shock, how did she know about that, was it that obvious you started to become flustered.

"I overheard some aphrodite campers talking about it, I suppose they were spying on you, they talk about how red you were how you were stuttering when you talking to him and showing a sign of love" she continued.

"If I didn't know you were a child of Athena, I would have thought you were an aphrodite spawn," you said.

She started to laugh, you soon joined.

" So do you like him?" she said in an interested tone.

"Promise won't tell" you put up your pinkie to her.

"Mhm, I swear on the River of Styx" her and your pinkies enlocking meaning that the promise shouldn't be broken.

"I do have a crush on him," you said in a quiet voice but it was manageable to hear.

"You do" she smiled widely just like Chesire the cat.

"Y-yes," you said with your head turned sideways.

"I knew it," she said in a very loud voice with made everyone that manage to hear it turn towards you guys. You blushed in embarrassment.

"Oops, sorry!" the blonde-haired girl said in an apologetic tone 😅.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After you completed all your camp activities and talked to Annabeth about your "love" life. You just wanted to lay down on your bed and relax. you were soon visited by Piper Mclean and Annabeth Chase at the same time.

"Uh, how can help you," you asked.

"I knew, you liked him!" she squealed.

You looked at Annabeth with a puzzled face, she shrugged in guilt.

"Annabeth you promised!" you said.

"Sorry, I had to tell, plus Piper is a child of Aphrodite she will know how you feeling!" she said.

She was right, Piper had to be the best person to tell, especially since she has her ways to bring people together and fall in love, and you started to feel nervous.

"I agree with Annabeth, I really good expertise in love, mostly she was an Aphrodite kid and knows how falling in love feels because Piper kept talking about dating Jason Grace, son of Jupiter, [the equivalent of Zeus in Roman Mythology] and how she misses him very much.

But he's currently in Camp Jupiter.

"Now first thing first is a plan of action," she said in excitement.

You and Annabeth mentally sweatdrop. 😅 😥

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys, so much :D

I can't believe my story is on the ranking ☺️