The Truth Untold - 1

I looked myself in the mirror. A man who should have grown atleast beard or moustache but all I have is baby skin which never allows a hair to grow. It seems like I have never hit puberty. But I'm 25 years old. I have soft shinny skin which glows without even makeup.

I took the compact powder and dapped a little powder on my face and took the bright red lipstick. I opened the lisptick and pouted my lips to apply it. I lightly let the lipstick roll over my bottom lip, and then smacking my lips to get the even colour on it.

I took the hair brush and brushed my shoulder length hair and took a hairclip with just a simple three pearls on it for design and made a side partition on my hair and put the hairclip. Next I took a mascara and applied it, highlighting my eyelashes. I sighed seeing myself on the mirror.

This isn't for me.

"I can't do this." I angrily throwed the mascara on ground and angrily took the cotton pad and applied the makeup remover and messily wiped away my makeup.

"I'm not a girl to do all this for god's sake."

"Yoongi, are you okay?" A light tapping was heard on the door and I know, it must be my bestfriend Namjoon asking it.

I am Min Yoongi, who is getting ready as a girl, all because I am about to meet Jeon Jungkook, the man, my sister was in love with.

My sister Eun Ae, and myself look alike even though she is younger than me by five years. Like I said before, I feel like my puberty isn't hit, I still look so small. Even my height isn't that tall compared to other man in Korea. I am of average height and I have a small body. My figure and my sister's are of same. So even when I go to a shop, I need to ask for extra small size which I hate because, while going to a shop everyone looks at you wierdly for asking for extra small size in men's section.

So mostly, I let my sister do my shopping in men's section, as we are of same figure.

My sister, doing her studies in architecture fell in love with Jeon Jungkook, a senior in her highschool who is from a rich background. My sister started to woo that Jungkook guy and later they both started dating but my sister being a immature, selfish girl, decided to break up with Jungkook for going to study in states as she got a huge scholarship in a reputed university.

They broke up and she went to states but sadly, that devil who is my sister, likes to mess with me making me be her when guys like to hit her and me being a introvert asshole, talks back rather than doing that as a brother to her, I become her and make other guys think bad about her character. This has been going for a long time since I was in highscool.

I know I should have stopped it long back ago, but I liked it that my sister needed my help. I like being useful for her in any way.

"Yoongi, you do know right, you can just go as yourself and talk things with Jungkook." Namjoon entered the room and took a seat by the bed as he talked to me.

"I....just can't. I promised my sister, I will do this. And also this is the last time, Jungkook promised to meet so after I don't need to meet with him, I mean my sister as she goes to states which Jungkook thinks."

"I don't think you are making sense to yourself man. Just say your sister has already left to states. What is so difficult in that?" Namjoon asked.

"I... I can't do that. She asked me to meet Jungkook one last time as her, because, it seems Jungkook asked her something like that. She didn't explain much." I explained trying to make sense to Namjoon but even I know this is stupid but who am I to question my sister.

Namjoon just sighed and stood up from the bed and came near me. He took the cotton pad and lightly wiped the makeup from my face clean.

Kim Namjoon, my bestfriend, my confidant, my everything. He has been like a rock in my life helping me stay afloat after my parents death and when my cousins tried to leech of our money. He helped me with everything, standing by my side. During one point, I even talked to him about just dating because, he literally did everything for me, so I thought this must be the love everyone is talking about, but then he explained, how I will find a man whom I love and the love we both have are platonic.

"There you go, my pretty boy. All clear. Now go and be your sister." Namjoon said. I know he doesn't like me acting like my sister, but she is all I have. I will do anything to make her happy. So even if i have to be like her, I will do it.

"Thanks Joon. I will get going now." I adjusted my pants and looked myself at the mirror. Thank goodness, my sister is like a tomboy. She doesn't fancy dresses much, just a craze for makeups.

I took the car keys and said goodbye to Namjoon, leaving the house to meet with Jeon Jungkook.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Hey all! A new and a really short story. Hope you all like it.

Yoonkook😺🐰

Shower your love ❤️

Shower your love ❤️