The Truth Untold - 5

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" I immediately went and stopped his hands from banging the door.

"Eun Ae, you came. I know you will come to me." Jungkook replied, cupping my cheeks, his eyes closed, cheeks flushed and his hair looked like it hasn't seen a comb for days.

What happened to him now?

"Baby, do you remember this day?" Jungkook asked and slid down the down the door. "Ah! Good old days."

Holy shit of sweet fuck! He is drunk. I groaned seeing his state.

I seriously can't haul again his 80kg weight.

"Baby, you brought me cake and beer you stole from your brother and I took you to our school and you celebrated my birthday there and you proposed to me, asking me to become your boyfriend."

"And then we sneaked into your house, trying to keep our drunken giggles to a minimum so as to not wake your brother and..."

Yeah, i don't think i need to listen to any more of this.

"Hey. You, wake up!" I nudged him by my foot but he just curled to other side.

Lord, give me strength. I prayed and placed my bags on the ground and hooked my hand under his armpit and tried to haul him up, struggling to pull him up.

"Get up Jungkook."

"Baby, when did you become so strong. You are picking me up."

"Yeah, I'm now. Now get up for me for fuck's sake," I muttered and pulled him up, both of us struggling to walk now. Him pulling me back with his weight.

But somehow, I managed to take him to my room. Still wondering, why I didn't let him curl on my couch.

I took his shoes off and debated on whether to take his jeans off or not, when he pulled me by his hand and left open mouthed kisses on my neck.

"Eun Ae...." He breathed and, let his hands roam on my body, pulling me down with him.

I couldn't think of anything other than the pleasant feelings, on my body. His touches awoken something in me, something which I was aching for a long time, a sweetness which I want to succumb myself to.

Some part of my brain; the sane and sombre part knows this wrong. Jungkook is drunk and he isn't in his right mind to understand things, but I let it happen, because, I want to know how passionate Jungkook is; as a lover.

I want to feel what my sister felt.

This feels like cheating. Even though they are not together, being with my sister's boyfriend is wrong in so many levels.

First, Jungkook won't like me back, he just thinks of me as a brother who is helping him get over his break-up and second, if my sister hears that I have feelings for her ex-boyfriend, she will feel bad.

But, all these sane thoughts vanished the moment, he grinded on me.

Holy fuck!

"Jungkook...." I moaned, the feeling too heavenly to even think about anything. But that is the wrong thing to do because, Jungkook seems to become sober.

The drunk hazedness vanishing from his eyes and him looking right into my eyes.

The brown flecks in his pupils widening realising who is sitting on top of him.

"Hyung!" He pushed me away and scrambled trying to leave the room but I stopped him.

Can I be selfish now?

Is it even right?

But once again, I didn't let the right thing which my brain thinks is right to rule my life. I let my heart decide. And my heart wants Jungkook.

"Jungkook." I called him out calmly, but he was panicking, I can see it clearly on his face.

"Hyung.... I'm sorry. I... I didn't know...."

"Don't." I know he will talk about the past, which I am not interested in hearing.

He fell quiet hearing the tone of my voice. His head bowned down, his hands fidgeting with one other.

"Be seated. I will be back."

Once I was outside the room, I let out a sigh. My heart is still beating like crazy.

Am I really going to do it?

Now of all times.

To help me stay on ground, I texted the only one person who can do that to me.

Me
Heart or brain?

I was waiting for Namjoon to see my message, to respond to my question which will make the decision. I know Namjoon will help me. He won't decide for me, but will help me see the picture. he knows what I feel and what i want. so, that is why I pinged him asking what should I choose. he doesn't know under what circumstances I'm asking that question, but nevertheless, he will say the right answer. I trust his reply more than anything, because, he knows me.

Just as I filling the water for Jungkook, to do something, so I won't look at my phone and lose my mind waiting for reply, within few minutes, my phone pinged.

I hastily closed the tap and left the glass on counter, picking up my phone and seeing Namjoon had replied.

Idiot
You.

'You', a simple word but I understood what he was trying to say. Heart and brain can never make the same decision. While the rational thinking is what brain does, the heart does what it feels romantic. But You is something different.

When both heart and mind is at confilct, You makes up for it. You decides what you really want. What you really need. And that would be the most satisfactory thing you ever did.

Me
Thnks

With now a clear mind and no guilty pressure on my heart, I walked into my room, making up my mind on what I want to do.

Inside the room, still standing in a corner, Jungkook was biting his nails, looking so small and helpless. I can see the fear in his eyes.

"Jungkook, let's talk."