#54 father figure

Delilah's pov:
"You have developed this thing called infertile that prevents you from having any babies in the future, and I'm sure Sebastian, or whatever his name is would love to have some with you"

"Sebastian? Who's Sebastian?"

"Your boyfriend"

"I have a boyfriend?" I'm so confused.

Who's Sebastian and who the fuck does he think he is giving us a title?

"Yeah I think you have gotten yourself a concussion so can you please lay down and stay calm as we check for one?" The doctor places her hand on my head and pushes it down onto the hospital pillow.

"How'd I get a concussion? I don't remember falling"

"You and your father got into a car crash while coming here. You didn't have a seat belt on which caused your body to fly forward and hit the glass"

"Car crash? What. Where is my father? Is he okay?" I start touching my head, as I felt a sting kick in.

"Do you feel any pain there?" The doctor had asked watching me touch my head.

"Sorta but you didn't answer my damn question. Where the fuck is my father?" She reached her hand forward onto my head and started feeling around then turned towards the other doctor with worry in her eyes.

"He's badly injured" the doctor near the door said while looking towards the other with scare in her eyes.

"I'm sure he'll be okay. Matter a fact, I'll go check on him real quick"

and the doctor left as the one beside me looked me dead in the eye and said"I'm so sorry love"

"What do you mean? Sorry for what?"

"He's BADLY injured and I hate to break it to you, but he has a 14% chance of getting through this or he'll.. He'll.. you know"

"Die?" She let out a breath or air.

"yes ma'am. We'll try our best to help him"

"Show me him. Now"

"Ma'am you need to stay here because some tests have to be done. You've also got an infertile surgery that was supposed to be done by the end of today, but this accident causes a bit of time"

"How did I get infertile?"

"I'm not so sure about the reasoning. I'm not one keeping track of that. It's the other doctor that knows" 

"Bring her up"

"I'm sorry I'm n-" a button was pressed signalling there is an emergency.

"Shit. I'll be back" she mumbled and ran out.

This is probably my hundredth time having to be in some hospital. Why couldn't I just stay home and ignore all this shit?

People are telling me something about infertile and someone named Sebastian? Who the fuck is that?

Motherfucker really said "your boyfriend". My guy boyfriend who? I'd rather be an independent bitch rather than have to deal with some boy.