Marlene Mckinnon {Fluff}

Summary: Marlene asks you what your favourite colour is.
Warnings: None.

You and Marlene were studying together in your shared dorm, her head hanging off the edge of your bed as her hands scribbled stuff down in the notebook she was holding. How she could do that you had no idea.

"(Y/n)?" She longed out your name, turning onto her stomach as she looked down at you. You were sitting on the floor, not far away from the bed, you found it easier to study when sat on anything else but a chair and you couldn't explain why.

"Marlene?" You answered, not looking up at her.

She chuckled to herself before speaking again, "What's your favourite colour?"

The question caught you off guard because of how random it was, the two of you never had the awkward asking random questions to each other to get to know each other better, you just clicked.

Now looking up at the blonde girl laying on your bed, "Green, why?"

She shook her head as she quickly sat up and wrote in that little notebook of hers, you couldn't figure out why she wanted to know your favourite colour but you didn't care. You couldn't stop thinking about it even hours later whilst the girl slept not so far away from you, a smile painting your lips as you fell asleep to the thought of her.