Kid in Love

When she was pregnant he did everything possible to make her happy and to make the baby healthy. Shawn was scared about how to take care of a baby and his wife he loved so much, he didn't know what to do bearing all of the stress himself.
Nine months of nothing but lovely moments made with the woman he fell in love with she was his soul, his being, and his reason for living.
This special woman was his everything and she was the one that would spend the rest of his life with. Starting a family, raising their child together, basically doing everything together.
Now finally being able to start the future he so longed for it was time for the baby to be born.
They rushed to the hospital, everything going in fast motion, not a single thing slowing down. Soon she was in the delivery room and the birth began. But this was not only the literal birth of a child but also a birth of a new beginning, a new adventure to start with the woman he loved and the child he loved.
But all good things come to an end at some point. He lost his wife but earned the child.
The woman that was his every being was gone from this world, leaving him with their child he had hoped they'd raise together. He cried as he held his wife's hand not accepting the fate of her death. Now what was he to do she was gone and how was he supposed to take care of his new born? The questions and doubts and grief all mixed together tormented him.
He held his wife for the last time walking away but not before he kissed her forehead with wet lips painted with the salt of his tears.
Shawn looked out to his baby among the other infants. She was beautiful just like her mother. This made him cry more how could he possibly make up for the love of two parents?
Years went on the child grew up and was ever so the splitting image of her mother but with the defining features of her father. She took on the abilities of singing from Shawn and her love for everything from her mother. Shawn did everything he possibly could to ensure she was loved and cared for which he succeeded in. His daughter grew up hearing the stories of her mother and being her mothers kid too she loved her mom. Being a kid that loved her mother she never knew...