🔞Kitsune Story 6:Alcoholic And Nurse Fox: (Not Chaeyoung And Saerom Fromis_9)🔞

"Y/N where are you going?"

"Away..."

"What do you mean away? Y-You don't love me anymore?"

"And why a sudden question, Noona??" you yelled at Minju which made her flinched.

"You brought that Hyunjin guy over here, sometimes you brought that Minho guy too, just to doing it in front of me, what do you think I am??" your tears rolled down.

"Y-Y/N I'm sorry."

"Sorry will never change anything! You ignored me! I waited you here to come back after work but you came home at 2 in the morning with those douchebags just to doing it in front of me again, and what did you answer when I told you my dog died yesterday? 'Oh sorry to hear that, anyway Hyunjin is coming so be ready' Ready for what?? Voyeurism??" you hold your hand that was ready to slap her hardly in any second from now.

"I thought you like it..."

"That's just the reason for you to doing it with them. Why would you need me anyway? I'm not big and you did measure that while I was asleep and you said you don't wanted to do that with me right after. I'm tired of this Noona. Please, I feel controlled now... Just let me go already.... You completely ignored me but you still don't wanted to let me go...." you pleaded.

"Y/N please, don't go..."

"You have them both now.. You don't need me, you can drink their morning milkshake as soon as you just go to their place..." you said which made her silent.

"Why are you doing this, Noona... What are you trying to make me..."

"Okay, I admit..."

"What is it... I'm not your sexual interest isn't it... That's why you went to them both..." she nodded.

"I can't expect something more from now on. I just wish you don't accept that MC job that time... I thought you just their colleagues... Turns out you're their partners too..." she went silent.

"If you want to doing it in front of me, I'm not that kind of person. Try to find yourself cuckoldish boyfriend next time." you walked out from the house and slammed the door after left her silent.

"Y/N...."

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"I can't do it, Chaejoo. I can't help it okay? I had to do it. I had to..." you whimpered on the table.

It was your time shift as a bartender in a small bar at Seoul. But since there are no customers yet, you just rent out your problem with your colleague and his girlfriend.

"So you're telling me, you just left the one and only Kim Minju."

"I told you I had to! I had enough of her! She always brought that freaking guy in the house and doing it in front of me! She keeps giving me those cuckoldish reason to cover up!"

"He's telling the truth, Chaejoo..."

"How did you know?"

"Sometimes I visited him and there's this one time after I used the house bathroom, I saw her doing it with Hyunjin."

"Loona or stray kids?"

"Aigoo, what kind of dumb question is that?? She's not a lesbo." Zoey said.

"Look Y/N. You have to be strong for her. Just like me and Zo-"