🔞Impostor Alt Story: Wonwon (Fox Wonyo)🔞

What if you dated Wonwon (Wonyoung's resemblance) instead of the other fours

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"What are you doing, Oppa?" Wonwon sat beside you as she look at the screen of your computer.

"Another mixed up... Umm, may I have a request?" you turn to her. "Of course! What can I do for you?"

"N-No, I mean from you girls." you said. "Aah, as long as we free on a time. What is it?"

"W-Well, Wonyoung's birthday is coming near. You know I'm a big fan of IZ*ONE, right? And I felt like I didn't do anything for them, I never supported their album even till they parted away."

"Aah, you want to do something for them aren't you?" she asked and you nodded. "And I'm currently mixing up the song that Wonyoung made just for her birthday." you said.

"And?"

"Well, I just want some of you girls perform a special stage in front of her in any music show that will held at the night before her birthday."

"I see... Hmm... I think they'll agree."

"Really?"

"Yes, appreciation for idols is a right thing, it will motivate them to work harder to entertain us." she said. "Don't worry, I'll ask any IZ*ONE and LOONA kumihos to perform it. But under a one condition."

"Yes?"

"Can I be the center? I haven't become once at the song my group performed."

"Of course. If that's what you wan-" she immediately hugged you. "Thank you, Oppa. You're so kind." she kissed your cheeks before walked away.

Wonwon met you after her group's debut stage. That was the time you started to date her since she asked you to.

What made her like you was your feelings on her but you were bold to show it to her. What made you liked her on the other hand, was her cute personality but being a mother material at the same time despite of her age in 18 (internationally). And of course, she looks like Wonyoung but in a kumiho form.

You just finished the song you mixed and you were pleased to hear it. It sounds harmony in a unique way.

"Well, it sounds good to me. I'm sure the others will feel the same." you turned around to Wonwon.

"So soon?"

"Hyperbolic time of course. The whole group is actually practicing. But it just me who didn't join." she said.

"So, are they agree?"

"Here's the list of the girls who will perform." she said as she handed the list in a paper.