Chapter Four

- meeting him in person 

Han Y/N POV

I wake up to a urgent beeping noise.

It's a call Taehyun. Of course.

I accept quickly.

"What are you, my morning alarm?" I groan and rub my eyes. "It's literally 8:24 am."

"I'm free today. We can meet up!" He says. That immediately wakes me up.

"Holy shit, no way." I then slap my mouth. "Wait, sorry for cursing."

"It's fine." He smiles. "Alright, when do you want to meet up? I'm free anytime."

"Uhh, I have to ask my bro. Is 12 good?" I ask, walking over to my unpacked luggage and sorting through my clothes.

"Yeah!" He says, and he has a cute smile on his face. I quickly screenshot. He then frowns. "Hold on, did you just screenshot me?"

My face flushes a hot red. "W-well," I stammer, "You j-just looked kinda funny."

"Shut up." He rolls his eyes and I laugh.

"Okay, what should I wear? I wanna wear something cute." I flip my camera to show out the layout. It's a cute pink crop top with jean shorts. "Is this good?"

"Um, duh." Taehyun says with a smile. "You should also put your hair up. If you want! I just think it looks really cute up. In a braid. Or ponytail. Or bun. Or-"

I laugh again. "Okay, okay, thanks Tae. I need to shower and change, so I'll see you later?" I turn the camera back to me and accidentally catch an ugly angle. "Ew, oops."

Taehyun laughs again. "Yeah, sure. Love ya!" He does a peace sign and I blow a kiss back.

The call ends, and I slump down onto the ground.

"Ohhh my gosh." I exhale.

"Hey, sis!" Jisung says, barging into my room.

"Um, ever heard of knocking?" I say, and he closes the door and comes to sit down next to me. "I just embarrassed myself in front of Tae."

"Aww, you call him Tae! And now, I heard the whole conversation. He was so nervous around you, it was adorable."

A rim of hope shines through. "You think he likes me?"

Jisung shrugs. "I mean, I never said that, but yeah, I think he does." He punches my arm. "Now go get 'em!"

I laugh. "Don't go, I need advice on my outfit."

"Anything for my sister." Jisung says, and gets to helping me with my outfit.

It's 12:15. I'm at the cafe we decided; Cafe Mommy (Credits to Saiki K, ignore the name), and he's not here.

I bite my nails. Did he flunk out? Am I making a fool of myself?

"Hey, Y/N!" A soft male voice says. I look up from my partly ruined nails to see a boy with gray hair. He's cute.

"Hold on, Tae?" I exclaim, standing up abruptly. Wow. He's a lot taller than I thought. The boy nods, and I squeal in delight. "Kang Taehyun!" I say, and wrap him in a hug. I then let go. "Wait, sorry, that was too quick." I step back and bow. "Hello."

He laughs. "Don't go all polite on me, give me a hug!" 

He wraps his arms around me and I feel how muscular he is.

"Damn, girl, have you been working out?" I tease, and Tae rolls his eyes.

"Shut up." He says and sits down across from me. He looks at me and I notice a lot more features than I do on call. "So, what's new?"

"Other than calling you 4 hours ago? Not much. Jisung gave me a whole talk on-" I bite my lip before I expose my crush. "On how much he's totally crushing on Minho."

"Wait, that's so cute." Taehyun says. He then squints his eyes. "Hold on, you seem like you have a crush on someone. Spill."

I smirk. "Yeah, it's you."

His face flushes a pink. "Shut up with that bullshit."

"I'm serious!" I add onto the tease. I then laugh. "Nah, I'm joking." I do feel a little crestfallen, though. I really do like him, just how do I tell him?

"Hellooo? Y/N-nnie? You zoning out?" Taehyun waves a hand in front of my face. I immediately snap out.

"Oh! Sorry, Tae, I- wait, dial back, you just called me Y/N-nnie." I frown, putting a finger up.

"I think it's cute." He shrugs. That was really smooth. "Like how you call me Tae."

I smile. "Okay. Are you ready to get something?"

"Yeah, sure." Taehyun says, and signals a waitress.

Taehyun and I talk a lot, and my liking for him grows enormously.

Like, I learn that he's left handed. And that he has a snake. And a cat. Except the snake freaks me out.

"Ohmygod snakes freak me out." I say, shaking my hands. "Show me a picture."

Taehyun laughs. It floats through my ears. "You're really the same person over text."

"And you're not! But I'm not surprised, you're really quiet on camera. But like, intensely sexy during stages." I smirk.

"You are such a flirt." Taehyun rolls his eyes like usual, and drinks his tea. He keeps his head down, with his hair covering his eyes. 

I sigh dreamily. He's definitely my dream guy.

Kang Taehyun POV

Y/N's really cool.

Like, really really cool.

Like, I'd date her cool.

I think I like her.

"Tae, you're the one zoning out this time." The girl says, and waves her hand in front of my face. "I love you, you know that, right?"

"Eh?" I say, immediately looking up.

She laughs, and it sounds like a song. "Sorry, sorry. I'm just messing with you. But I do love you." She then sighs. "Ugh, I sound like a bitch. Sorry, I love you Tae."

"I love you too, Y/N-nnie." I say, but it comes out a little disappointed.

"Hey, you okay? You sound a little sad." She says. She puts her hand on mine.

"Nah, don't worry about it." I say, throwing my sadness to the side. "I'm just disappointed that... uh, all my tea's gone."

She smiles. "Here, you want mine? I'm okay." She pushes her drink to me.

"Seriously?" I grin. "Thank you!"

"Of course, anything for my baby." Y/N teases.

"I'm older than you." I say, sipping the tea. She laughs and throws her head back.

"I know." She says, and I just look at her.

She's definitely my dream girl.

       _____________