Jc Caylen

Jc Caylen prov.

I am a boy who lives in Texas . I have 4 channels on YouTube. The first channel is Jc Caylen. Jc stands for Justin Cloud. The other one is life with jc. The other one is these dudez with my friend Ricardo. The last one is our 2nd life i am Thursday on it.

I am in love with a girl the dashing the beautiful Mia . I am to scared to talk to her. She has black hair that has pink streaks.

Mia's Prov.

I have feelings for Jc but I think he wouldn't have feelings for me. But I am to scared to talk to him. We are meant to be together. I am is 20 and Jc Caylen (Justin cloud Caylen) is 21. That is ok right.

Jc caylen's prov.

I am so scared to talk to her. we have been best friends for years. I am really in love with her. I will never cheat on her with anyone. She is perfect when I see her again I will ask her out. She is really nice I need to text her.

The Next Day

I texted her. She answered me and I asked her to go on a date with me and she said yes I am so happy.

Mia's prov.

I got a text from Justin (Jc) he said that he wanted to go out on a date with me. I asked my BFF Janina. We were both big fans of Jc's videos. She told me to say yes even though I was going to say yes anyway and I said yes. I'm going to have so much fun. I need to text him something more.

Me: I love u so much.

Jc:I love u too