The date

Mia's Prov.

I was so happy to go out on a date with Jc. He is sweet,hot,funny,and nice. He would never keep secrets from me. I know he will never cheat on me. I think me and him should stay at his apartment I think I should stay over all night there.

-------------------------------------------

This part will get kinda graphic and this is not a true story I just made it up so don't ask Jc if he had a girlfriend with this name

--------------------------------------------

Jc Prov.

I need to tell Mia what time our date is going to be just going to text her the time and were we are going to go.

Jc: Hey Mia what time do you want to go out on a date and were do you want to go.

Mia:Maybe we can hang out at your apartment and do something fun ;)

Jc: yes yes yes but what time.

Mia: maybe about 7:00 or 8.

Jc: you can stay over all night if you want.

Mia: I will love to stay over

Jc: we can be alone all night only me and you.

Mia:I'm coming over right now.

Mia's prov.

I'm at his house now, I hope me and him have some sex, I will love him forever. Come into my room Jc says to me. What are we going to do I asked. We are going to make love he says to me. He takes off my pants and I take off his. We undress each other. He gets in one of this cabinets and gets out a condom, he puts it on Calvin. We are having sex, it is kinda painful for a wile but it get better the more he dose it. After a wile he cums in the comdom and he lyes next to me. We lye there for a wile until we fall asleep in each others arms. We wake up really early in the morning.