Baby clothes shopping with Jc

Mia's P.OV.

So me and Jc have founded out what the gender of the baby is and it's a girl. So we are going to the mall to get some baby clothes. I hope there is not many fans there. "Jc when do u wanna leave for the mall?" I asked. In a second just need to tweet this." he said. The tweet said "going baby clothes shopping with my wonderful wife Mia @lovejccaylen." I read a lot of the comments says. "wait she is pregnant with your baby and I'm not pregnant with yours I'm so jelly." and I read a few rude ones. "why did u have sex with that ugly emo slut." A lot of people think I'm emo cause I have the emo type hair that has some pink in it so some people better calm down about it. Yea I was emo when I was younger but not anymore I stopped self harming so I'm 100 present fine.

Jc Caylen P.OV

Can't wait till me and Mia go to the mall."I'm ready to go now Mia ." I said. "Okay Jc" she said. I open the door for her and when we get to the car I open the door for her. I get to the drivers sidr and get in.  "why do you still love me?" She asked. "Why would I stop loving you. Your having our child and I will be there for you and our daughter.  I'll never leave your side." I see her smile and blush b a bit. Mia is the most wonderful wife ever. She is my everything.  I will be the best father to our child.  I park the car and walk into the mall. we go to Burlington where they sell all the best baby clothes. we pick out all the cutest ones. "thanks so much Jcbi know are baby is gonna be adorable."

.