Chapter 1: Voice in the tank?

~~~~IVY'S POV~~~~
I woke up in a hospital bed and looked around and saw nothing so I decided to get up. I walk in the hallway and see a man yelling and trying to get the phone to work. 

I walk up to the man "hello, sir"

He turns to me "hello, do you know what's going on?" he says

"No sorry I just woke up" I said

"Me too" he said "What's your name?"

"Ivy Dixon, you?" I say

"Rick Grimes" said the man

--45 minutes later--

We made it out of the hospital and ran into a man named Morgan and his son Duane. They checked over our injuries because they were worried about bits. Apparently there's some type of zombie apocalypse going on. We decided to stay the night and leave tomorrow.

---next day---

Rick took us to the station so he could get some guns and so we could all have a shower. After that we said goodbye to Morgan and Duane.

"So what was your family like" Rick says

"My dad was a deadbeat drunk and my older brothers a druggie but my other brother was the protective one, the one who was there for me." I started "What about you?"

"My wife Lori and I were having problems before all this. We really only stayed together because of our son Carl" he stated. "Anyways, tell me more about you."

"Well I'm 29 years old, my birthday is May 3rd, 1981, I was kicked out when I was 24 for being gay and I moved in with my brother, other than that there's really not much to know about me" I said "anyways what about you"

"I was actually the sheriff's deputy of Kings County, I have a 12 year old son named Carl, and there's really not much more to know."

--time skip to Atlanta--

We ended up finding a horse at a house we checked out so we left the car.

"Woah woah steady its just a few nothing we can't handle" Rick said trying to calm the horse.

We go past them and turn a corner. But we end up getting thrown off because there was a huge group of them. But we saw a tank that we got into. And we found a gun inside. When all of a sudden a voice comes thru the radio

"Hey, you. Dumb asses. Hey y'all in the tank. Cozy in there."

Then they realize they aren't alone.

"Hey y'all alive in there?" The voice said again

~~~~RICKS POV~~~~ 
"Hello? Hello?"

"There you are. You had me wondering"

"Where are you?" I started "Outside?"

"Can you see us right now?" Ivy asked.

"Yea I can your surrounded by walkers. That's the bad news"

"There's good news?" Ivy asked

"No"

"Look whoever you are we don't mind telling you were a little concerned in here" I said

"Oh man. You should see it from over here. You'd be having a major freak-out."

"Got any advice for us?" Ivy asked.

"Yea. I'd say make a run for it."

"That's it 'make a run for it'?"

"My way's not as dumb as it sounds. You've got eyes on the outside here. There's one geek still up on the tank but the others have climbed down and joined the feeding frenzy where the horse went down. With me so far?" The voice said.

"Yea so far" Ivy said.

"Okay, the street on the other side of the tank is less crowded. If you move now while they're distracted, you stand a chance. Got ammo?"

"Yea in that duffle bag." Ivy started "can we get to it?" I finished