Chapter 2: Atlanta

Flashback
"Okay, the street on the other side of the tank is less crowded. If you move now while they're distracted, you stand a chance. Got ammo?"

"Yea in that duffle bag." Ivy started "can we get to it?" I finished
Flash back over

~~~~IVY'S POV~~~~
"Forget the bag, okay? It's not an option. What do you have on you?" The voice said

"Yeah. Yeah. I've got a Beretta with one clip, 15 rounds." Rick said

"Make 'em count. Jump off the right side of the tank, keep going in that direction. There's an alley up the street, maybe 50 yards. Be there."

"Hey, what's your name?" Rick asked "Not the time Rick" I stated

"Have you been listening? You're running out of time."

We made our  break after grabbing a metal shard in the tank. He opens the top and whacks the Walker on the tank with the metal shard, slicing its face wide open. We ran down the street, firing at any Walker in our way, killing 8 of them. We came across the man who's been talking to us. 

"Whoa! Not dead! Come on! Come on! Back here! Come on! Come on!" The man said

The three of us proceed to run down the alley and start climbing up a ladder.

"What are you doing?! Come on!" Me and the man say at the same time.

Rick finally climbs up the ladder.

"Yeah, whatever. Yeehaw. Yall are still dumbasses" the man said

"I'm Ivy thats Rick. Thanks." I said

"Glenn. You're welcome." He says as walkers start clawing at the ladder "Oh no. The bright side: It'll be the fall that kills us. I'm a glass-half-full kind of guy"

----skip to the roof----

Above, on the roof, they hear a gun firing.

"Oh no. Is that Dixon?" Andrea says as me and rick look at eachother. 

The group runs up to the roof. There we saw my brother Merle Dixon shooting at several of the Walkers on the street below with a sniper rifle, killing some of them.

"Hey, Dixon, are you crazy?!" I say.

"Hey! Y'all be more polite to a man with a gun! Huh? Ah! Only common sense" Merle says

"Oh? That's how you're going to talk to your sister now is it?" I say as everyone except for Rick stares at me in shock.

"Wait what? Ivy!" Merle says

"Hey brother, long time no see." I say

----skip to the truck----

T-Dog joins the rest of the survivors just in time before the Walkers break through the second set of doors and storm the store. Thanks to Glenn, Rick has the chance to pull in with his truck.

"Hey where the fuck is my brother." I say

"Still on the roof" Rick said