~~ CHAPTER 16 ~~

TW:// Swearing, and uh..making out-

"What?! Why are you leaving?" Wilbur asked, confused by the sudden news and by the fact he told them so close to their leaving.

"I have a business trip to attend, I know it's a late notice but bear with me please. Techno is going to be coming with me" Phil said calmly, looking over to Tommy, " Tommy, you can stay at Tony's place, I already talked to his mother about it."

"Pog" Tommy smiled.

"What about me and Alex?" Wilbur asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, it's up to you two. You can either come with me or stay here since your sort of responsible" Phil sighed, "But Im having you two stay together, whoever you go Alex goes with, for his safety and he seems closer to you"

"Uhm ok, when are you leaving?" Wilbur asked, glancing at Alex who looked back at him, then to Phil again.

"Saturday morning, 8:30 ish to be exact" Phil reassured. "If you could, it would help if you bring Tommy over to Toby's around 8 that day Wilbur?"

"Sure"

~ TIME SKIP TO FRIDAY ~

"Alex! Wake up!" Wilbur spoke, leaning over the bed and shaking the boy a bit.

"no" Alex murmured. Turning around so he faced the wall, away from Wilbur. "We have to go to school Alex, come on"

"Can we stay home..?" Alex mumbled, turning around again. Looking at Wilbur with wide innocent eyes. Wilbur felt his face heat up, rolling his eyes and sitting down on the bed.

"Fine, what about the party you wanted to go to?" Wilbur asked, leaning back and laying his head on Alex's stomach, as now he was laying on his back.

"It starts at...7, but Karl invited me to help get it set up with Nick so I might leave at 6 or 5:30, you can come if you'd like..." Alex sighed, closing his eyes.

"Not too sure your friends prefer me to much" Wilbur laughed.

"WILBURRR!!!" Tommy screamed on the other side of the locked bedroom door.

"What do you want gremlin child, im quite busy at the moment." Wilbur snapped back rolling his eyes.

"IM NOT A CHILD NOR A GREMLIN BUT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! BRING ME TO SCHOOL!!!" Tommy exclaimed banging on the door. "WILBUR COME ON!!! PHIL LEFT AND TECHNO WONT DO SHIT TO BRING ME. I EVEN TRIED BRIBING HIM WITH POTATOES AND PEACE!"

"My gosh fine!" Wilbur sighed, standing up and brushing himself off even though he had nothing on him. 

Whipping the door open, he gave Tommy an annoyed and a 'dont fuck with me right now' glare. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah I've been ready for like a fuckin hour now. I was waiting for you but you never came and said anything!" Tommy hissed, walking downstairs with Wilbur as he grabbed his car keys.

~

*Ring, Ring*

Alex sighed, looking over to his buzzing phone. 'Karl' it read, he answered and put it on speaker. "hello?"

"Hi Alex!! Are you coming to the party?!" Karl asked.

"yes, I'm coming early to help out...and Wilbur might come early as well" Alex explained, rubbing his eyes.

"ohhh great! more help!" Karl replied as a car door slamming was heard from the background.

"I'm not coming to school today either, too tired." Alex yawned.