Date

I work up in the morning with a sore bum. I remember last night events and blush a deep red.

Ouch! I feel pain in my abdomen when try to sit up.

What are you doing hyung? Namjoon asked me with his morning raspy voice! Nothing, go back to sleep... I will wake you up when breakfast is ready!

As i stand up a pain shot through my legs and i fell down on my knees. Namjoon quickly jumps of the bed, hyung are you okay? Dose it still hurt?

I'm okay just a little sore, i told him .

Let's go and take a warm shower and i will order something to eat. He lift me bridal style and make his way to bathroom and sat me on the bathtub!

After shower i choose something to wear cuz i want to take him on a date. I smiled to myself and make my way downstairs.

Namjoonah go and get ready! We will be leaving in half and hour.

Why? Where are we going?

It's a surprise!! Now eat and get dressed! I'm already ready so i will wait for you here .
______________

Jin and Namjoon make their way toward jin's car and sat down. Ready to leave, so where are we going? Asked Namjoon.

We are going to have fun!!! Let's go first to shopping then we will see what to do for rest of the day.

They did their shopping, jin buying cute shots, tops, shirts and matching tops from them while Namjoon buying accessories for them and the kids!

After spending two or more hours then they head up to a restaurant to eat something! Then they make their way to a theatre to watch some films.

Hyung let's go to the new club! Said Namjoon . Okay let's goo there!!! They're all exited when the reached there , they had there fun , drinking, dancing, making out in a corner.

After they were pretty drunk they thought it's time to go back! Namjoon was too drunk to think straight while jin was a tipsy cuz he have drive them back.

Hungj ley mw deive ( hyung let me drive).. i wabt tu deuve , you mean you want to drive? Yew plws ...

But joonah you're not in condition to drive!!

Noo i csm . Dojek u lve mw?? Namjoon said between his sobs

Okay but only in this road okay. We can't let you to drive in a coward way.

Otay!! Namjoon said with a big smile
________

“What we do now?
I'm sorry it was all my fault!! "

“You will pay for this! I will destroy you and your family.”
___________________________________

BTS comeback in 2 months 🥳🥳🥳🥳

I'm excited for 10 June!!! What about you all??

A/n: ik it's a little chapter lol but I will do a double update!!

So how did you guys like it? Don't worry vmin will come eventually but patients my love!! Ik it's a vmin story but some spice will not harm you! ^~^ atleast i hope;)