Chapter 6

Jessies Pov

Well this is interesting, having to kiss Niall and Zayn.. Nobody knows how much i love Niall So this will be very awkward..

I looked over at Niall, He never made eye contact so i decided to kiss Zayn first, I leaned in and so did he, Our lips met and BAMB it was boring, No sparks,Nothing!!

Next was Niall, Cmon Jess This is it! He leaned in so did I,Our lips met and BAMB everything you could have hoped of,Electricity Everything! We didnt stop until we heard harry coughing in the background..Whoops Got carried away..

'So Jess who kissed better' Louis chirped in

'Ehm it was a Tie' It really wasnt but how could i say that? 

The game was just over and it was time to go asleep,Everyone was asleep and i got a text of Niall saying 'Come to my room, i need to ask you something! :) xx' I ran to his room to see his beautiful irish face

I knocked on the door and entered the room. I asked niall what he wanted me for and he said'Come  sit on the bed for a minute' I did and he asked me 'Who really kissed better Jess' I just leaned in and kissed him again,with my luck he kissed back! 

After about 5 minutes, he kind of got the answer and I just cuddled up too him and went asleep.

*MORNING*

WHAT THE HELL GUYS!! Harry Shouted at me and Niall

Whoops I forgot to get out of Nialls bed in the morning! Im Dead

Jess and Niall what are ye doing in bed together? I decided to come clean and tell him what happened ;) 

I said I had a really bad nightmare and Niall was still awake so i went in to him and i fell asleep,Nothing Happened at all dont worry! We are just friends Harry :) (Wow some truth) 

Okay well then, I now say that Niall you and Jess dont even talk to each other or anything i dont want my sister Pregnant! 

*Authors Note*

Sorry this is very short! But Ah well Im tired! :o 5 Votes and 5 Comments for the next one? Love Ye! xx