Chapter 10

-Jess pov-

I couldn't believe this! Jake could have killed Harry! He put him in a coma for god sake!

I didn't realise I had stopped breathing until I Started to have a cough attack and the boys were looking at me weird.

I couldn't hold it in any longer I burst out the hospital door and let the tears flow.

I started to think how bad my life was and I was rudely interupted when I heard a loud cough and a shove on my shoulder.

I turned around to the person that I despised the most, the person who made my life living hell, jake.

'What do you want' I spat, I wasn't in the mood from running away from him even if he did put Harry in a coma!

'simple I want you'

'well your not going to get me so you can fuck off' (excuse the language :p )

'Oh fiesty' he smirked

I screamed rape at the top of my voice and suddenly Jake was no where to be seen and I saw 4 boys come to my rescue!

-Nialls Pov-

I saw Jess in floods of tears and I immediately ran over to her and hugged her.

'Jaaakkee heee is ba-ck' She stuttered I felt my stomach drop! the thought of him made me sick!

'Shh jess its okay he's gone now it's okay'

'No it is not okay! it was jake that put him in the coma! He is trying to kill us'

'Jess its okay I will hire twice as much bodyguards and we will be safe for sure'

I tried to act confident but I was shocked and angry!

I totally forgot about the boys pressence around us. I saw them stare in shock but they knew what happened so they didn't need to ask.

Jess suddenly got up without saying anything and left us, Maybe she is just gone for a short walk I thought to myself , so I didn't go after her.

She was walking across the road when a car came flying towards her but thankfully she walked fast enough to get out of his way.

Jess didn't even look back but you could see the tears in her eyes.

I ran towards her because I hated seeing her like this. I ran and kissed her she hesitated but kissed me back and when we were finished she just said 'I have to go'

and with that she got in a random taxi and pulled away.

................................................................

OMG WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN 10 COMMENTS AND 10 VOTES!!!