Chapter 3: Return of Fox

*Recap*

As Gerheade Backed off As She Stared At Izuku Seriously. "Now, Izuku Are You Ready to Start your Training Gerheade said as She stared at him with the Upmost Seriousness. Izuku Gave Her a Serious Look and Nodded to which she Smiled.

"Then Lets Start

.

.

.

.

.

Now"

*Recap End*

Next Day With the Yagi Family - Minus Izuku

*Izumi P.O.V*

Izumi was Slightly Worried out of her mind Trying to Figure out Where Izuku Was as she Didn't See him Since the Incident In the Forest. She Shook those thoughts off Assuming that he was In his Room or Something she then hopped From her Bed and Took a Peek at her Calendar of her and Izuku as She Smiled Brightly.

'Today Is Our Birthday Today!. Dont Worry Izu-kun I will always Protect you and We Will be Husband and Wife and Have Kids together' Thought Izumi With a Dreamily Sigh And Look Loveingly at the Picture With hearts In her Eye.

*Inko P.O.V*
Inko was sitting on the couch looking at the family book of all of the photos that they have token together. She then felt the urge of someone missing as she thought about it until here eyes widened.

"...Izuku..." she whispered before dashing through every single Page of the book.

Inko Nervously Kept looking for pictures of her "Baby boy" but she could only look in horror as there was nothing there until she landed on the first page of the entire book. Inko started to break down crying about her son as she doesn't remember the last time she read to him, gave him breakfast or dinner, when was the last time she even had a proper conversation with him.

No-One P.O.V

Toshinori opened the door to his apartment Along side of him was Izumi who had a large smile with her hands filled with Expensive looking bags.

"I'm home!" Said toshinori opening the door as he heard sobbing revealing that it was Inko.

Toshinori seeing that it was his wife on the floor clutching the photo book to her chest he immediately rushed over towards her and wrapped her up into a hug.

"Sweetie are you alright?! What happened?" Said All might in worry at his wife who was now fully crying"

"T-Toshi I-It's I-Izuku W-We have been neglecting him I'm such a horrible mother" said inko in between sobs as toshinori fell to his knees.

'I'm no father...I've turned myself into the same bastard that my father was I'm no different than all for one' said toshinori in sadness and self disappointment to himself.

"How about this honey when Izuku gets home we'll apologize to him and take him out for ice cream and buy him things and eventually he will forgive us" said Toshinori as Inko nodded her head in agreement with a smile.

*Timeskip*

Things started to get worryingly at the Yagi residence, Izuku hasn't come home yet and the Yagi's are starting to wonder that something might have happened to their brother/son as Izumi then turned to her parents.