chapter 2

A/N: hey guys so its another day, meaning another chapter this is basically going to be longer then the other one! anyways i really do hope you guys will keep reading and keep active with this book, i got some good things going on here!!

i hope you guys have an amazing day.(:

---------------------------

My music pumping loud, my windows rolled all the way down, I really don't care how loud it is or the fact that Nick Jonas is playing. When I stop at a red light just before my school, I can't help but just scream out of frustration and hitting my car wheel. I'm interrupted from my mini tantrum when I get text from nina, the only person I call my best friend.

Nina: hey how long away are you ? I really need to talk to you!

Me: I'm almost there, what's wrong are you okay ?

Cars start beeping at me to move on, but since I'm not in a good mood, I stick my middle finger out and beeb my horn particularly at no one, then I throw my phone next to me on the passenger seat.

Looking through my side mirror, I see a guy in the driver seat with his head down, I can't really see much of his face but I can see the tattoos running up his arms. Too bad I can't see his face, I can tell he's kind of cute.

With the assholes still beeping, I snap out of my trance. I press down on the gas and start driving. After 2 minutes, I can see Hell emerging from within a distance otherwise known as school. I really don't want to start hearing people, so instead of pulling in the school parking lot, I park a little further from the it, just so I can take my time walking and calming down.

I walk in the school, and just as I step inside, I'm nearly knocked out by the stench of sweat mixed with hormones outside of the boys locker room. I'll never understand why girls stand outside of it. Don't get me wrong, I like boys as much as the next girl does, but damn it, their hormones need to be toned down with some deodorant and cologne. As I finally breath in breathable air, I can see Nina leaning against my locker with her blond hair braided into a fish tail, her feet tapping up and down as if she nervous.

I make it to my locker, putting in my pin.

"So," she says

I look up to her and see her blue eyes wide with fear.

"So... what?" I say

All of a sudden she gives me a blank look, what is up with this chick?

" Did you not read my text that I sent you? I mean, I thought you did because you didn't answer and I thought you were mad, and then I was like she's probab-"

"First of all Nina calm down. Take deep breaths, in out in and out." She follows what I'm doing visually some what calming down from her panic attack. With us being friends since 6th grade, I know what to do with Nina and her little out the blue panics attacks. She got them all the time growing up, whether its from pop quizzes or from the time she curled her lashes too much that they fell off, she would just breath and talk rapidly without making sense. And I hated run-on sentences, but I never had the heart to tell her to cut that shit off, I loved her too much.
After making sure she's okay I take out my phone from my bag and go to my messages and read her text that i didn't get a chance to read due to rushed a-holes.

Nina: i think tommy is cheating on me .

I was about to reply but was interrupted form the school bell ringing.

He eyes wide with fear being the fact that Nina first class is with tommy.

"I can't go to to class, if he's in there he's going to take one look at me and know that I know what I know and I know that he will not like me knowing," she says frantically