A howl

The next morning Paris checked to see if Kevin responded, nope. She took her empty bowl of coco chunks into the sink. "Can me and Dustin go to the beach tomorrow?"She told her mother. Paris heard her computer go off.
@KevinMr.Kool wrote at 10:23 AM.
I was wondering if you wanted to go to the beach with me tomorrow :/
@Paris.comm wrote at 10:30
Sorry can't but do you have everything for the sneak out? Even though he couldn't see me I had an evil smirk on my face.
That moment have arrived, all the street lights were on and there was no going back. It was 11:30 and I went out to find Dustin and Kevin. They meet up where they were supposed to be but no one was there besides Me Kevin and Dustin with Will Sir the dog. But out of nowhere the street lights around us went black. I heard Will Sir screech and howl. The lights flickered on again but Dustin read in big blood letters with his eyes about the same size "You don't need glasses to see." We all freaked out screaming not knowing what that meant or what to do. But then I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. It was just Dustin. If we are to die I want you to know I. Then Kevin came running and interrupted the most important moment of my life. Not knowing what Kevin wanted I said gloomy "what?" Two figures pondering forward stop with a dripping knife as they left they left a trail like they wanted us to follow. I thought to my self *as if* just to see them two following.