Chapter 1- The Incident

Silence Kennedy

Of all the times i need my sister, she's not here. The times i don't need her, she's there bugging the hell out of me, teasing and shouting at me. It's weird how this theory has been proven by experience. When you need them, they cant be found, but when you don't need them, they're everywhere.

Locking myself in my walk-in closet is the only thing i could think off to be safe. I swear i could hear them trying to get in my room but failed to do so since i locked it. One point for me and zero to the kidnappers out there.

So you're all wondering why I'm in a closet and why I'm being chased by kidnappers? To be honest, I don't know. I was in my shower, taking a lovely bath since it's around summer.

I was having my own concert singing along with One Direction songs when i suddenly heard a vase fall. I called my sister out thinking it might be her, but I didnt receive a reply. My heart skipped a beat and remembered that my sister won't be back til' the afternoon.

Holy shit we have an intruder.

Well no shit sherlock.

Ignoring my conscience, I went out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I slowly tip toed out of my bathroom and locked my door. I went inside my walk-in closet, changed into my clothes and now I'm ringing my dumbass sister calling out help.

"Come on, Come on, pick-up Olivia!" I've been ringing her a billion times and she won't pick-up. This is a life or death situation here and she fails to be my superwoman. She's the only family present and she can't be one to me in this time ugh!

Why wont you call dylan stupid?

Why didn't i thought of that? Wow my conscience's smarter than me.

Yes i am.

Not minding my ever so annoying conscience, I flicked through my contacts looking for Dylan and pressed call. It took me a few rings before someone answers.

"Hi Babe, it's me. I need help ri--"

"Hi it's Dylan, i'm currently out right now and if you really need me just leave a message after the beep and if this is Silence, i want you to know that I love you and I'll be back."

Well how dee-do even my boyfriend can't be my knight and shining armor. This is it, I'm gonna be kidnapped and probably die now. I love you all and my family and i love you too Dylan.

Feeling the need to leave Dylan a voicemail, i dialed his number and put on speaker. I waited for the beep and i said my goodbye messages as i can hear the kidnappers managed to destroy my door and now looking for me.

"Where is she?" I can hear them speaking.

"I don't know pal but we need to keep looking, Ms. Maria wouldn't be happy about this."

Thank God for my dual purpose walk in closet. Mom made this sturdy and hidden so it can serve as my hiding place whenever trouble comes. I swear if I survive this i'll find that Maria. She'll be shelby's new chew toy and I know she'll love it.

"Dude! I found this weird cabinet, it looks like a door but it's locked." Kidnapper one said.

"Go get the hammer! Maybe she's inside." Kidnapper two said in reply.

A few smashes wont scratch this door.

"This thing won't work with hammer! I'll use the Whacker." They said as if they heard me. Are you freaking kidding me now? Is this the last of me? It takes you ten minutes to open the door if you use the whacker. Why on earth do they have a whacker?