Chapter 5- Way Back Into Love

(A/N: PLAY THIS SONG ON MY CUE OKAY. IT DOESNT WORK ON MY IPAD IDK WHY BUT IF IT ALSO DOESNT WORK ON YOU OPEN IT ON THE YOUTUBE APP OR DOWNLOAD THE SONG, I SWEAR IF YOU DIDNT PLAY IT ON MY CUE YOU WONT APPRECIATE THE LATTER PART)
And also, thank you to Glykaa for the new book cover!!

Silence Kennedy

School starts in a week!

And I feel like crying.

I always hated school. The idea of professors and lessons make me want to bang my head. Let's say Me and school are not the best pair. Seeing that I have a week left until classes resume, I guess I have to make my last week the best it could be. Would getting Starbucks and snuggling beside my laptop be a great idea to spend my last week?

Guessing it is.

I made my way to my closet and changed into some shorts and a random band shirt. I detangled my hair up and leave it like so. Since the weather man told me it'll be toasty day, I settled for powder and two coats of mascara. I'll deal with my spots later.

Grabbing my phone and wallet, I made my way downstairs and fished the keys from the key holder. Slipping on my oxford platforms, I made my way outside and locked the door. I twisted the know twice to check if it is then made my way to my car.

Yes, I have a car.

And Yes, I can drive.

I press my key and the car beeps signaling that it's unlocked. I turn on the ignition and the radio. I let the engine settle as I find a decent channel that plays my kind of music. Settling for a station that plays the hit, I then made my way to the nearest Starbucks.

----

"Hi I'm Jason, welcome to Starbucks! Can I take your order Mam?" He said with a grin and a hint of politeness in his tone. Remind me to tip him up.

"A grande chocolate chip cream and a slice of the oreo cheesecake please." I said.

"Sure thing! May I know your name please?" He said punching down my order.

Saying Silence seems to be awkward. What if they shout my name the store goes silent? What if--

"Uhm miss, not to bother you but we still have a line to serve." Jason said dismissing me from my thoughts. I always had trouble with my name. There was this one time in primary school where the teacher called me and everyone went silent. They actually thought They needed to shut up. The same scenario happened in High school too, thrice I might add.

"Sorry, it's Silence."

" lovely name for a lovely girl." He flashes me a smile and writes my name down on my cup. I hand him my payment and went to look for a seat. I got the seat near the windows.

I took my phone and decided to play Hop Hop Hop while waiting for my name to be called.

"Hey there."

I concentrate on my phone as I'm nearly defeating my high sco--

"Excuse me miss?" And with that, I lost my concentration. The minion circle hitting the hoop. I was a score away from beating my high score. What the hell is wrong with this person?