Chapter 4- Hotel Pain Frenzy

Silence Kennedy

To say I'm fine and just a bit woozy would be a terrible little white lie. My head's been throbbing for God knows how long and the pain killers wont help ease the pain, even for just a little bit. I'm currently lying on a hotel bed trying to sleep the pain away but failed to do so. The pain just keeps me awake.

As I was about to feel sleep stirring in, I heard a faint knock on my door.

"Hey Silence, it's me Cat. Can i come in?" I didn't speak nor utter a sound. Talking makes my worse condition worsen. Cliche huh?

"I'll take the silence as a Yes Silence." She giggles, making a stupid pun out of my name, how lovely. She steps inside of my room and goes straight to my bed, the right side sinking as she sits down.

"Feeling any better?" She asks, concern and worry written on her face.

I wanted to nod a no but my head tells me not. I remain still with my eyes closed hoping she gets a hint on what I'm feeling.

"I'm taking that creasing as a no. I gotta say Silence, you have parents who are successful in the field of medicine, mind you, that can help. Where are they when you need them?" she asks, the annoyance evident in her tone. I don't blame her, I'm quite annoyed at my parents too being always unattended when you need them the most.

"Since your parents can't help you, I'm calling the hotel doctor." She stands up from her place heading for the hotel phone. Maybe calling the doctor might be a great idea. Reaching for the phone, she presses '1', the number to the main office.

"Where's lover boy?" She looks at me while waiting for the other line to answer, I, again, remain still, but this time, my annoyance is much evident. She took my expression as a signal to avoid the topic.

"Yes, hello. My best friend here is experiencing a massive headache that hadn't subside from the past five hours already, can we have the doctor in?" She says through the phone.

"Room..."

"115" I say.

"Room 115. Yes it is. okay, Thank You."

"Uhmm.. let me ask her ermm.. hold up." She looks at me with an annoyed look. I look at her with my brow up.

"She wants to know if you want the bastard to know your situation."

I stare at the ceiling, contemplating for the answer. I don't know. Do I want Dylan to be here? Do I want him to accompany me and take care of me despite of the situation we were in? Maybe not now I guess.

I shake my head and I never seen my best friend smile like that. I know she hates Dylan.

"Nope! Don't inform the basta- Dylan. Don't inform Dylan, we'll be okay." She quickly says. Oh Catherine Evalyn. She puts the phone down and we waited for the hotel doctor to arrive. I lay down on my bed pulling the covers up. My best friend flops down on the couch turning the television on. I hear the constant change of channel until she settles on channel that was talking about food. Yep, that's my best friend.

Minutes had passed until There was a knock on my door. I looked at Cat who was standing already from her position walking towards the door. She takes a peak on the peep hole before unlocking the door. A white coated man comes in. Catherine gestures him to my room. Guess the doctor arrived.

"Good Afternoon Silence, what seems to be the problem?" The doctor says with his back facing my direction. He was rummaging his bag looking for something.

"Silence! Doc here is so hot damn!" She whispers. I look at her and I could only shake my head. Typical Cat.

He turns around and boy, I was speechless.

Holy Guacamole of the Wonders in Mt. Everest. Doctor looks so hot.

I snap out of my fantasy. I give a quick smile to the doctor and we proceeded to the medical stuff.

----

The doctor prescribed me to have my eyes check. He said that if the pain killers didnt work then we have to look for another root of the cause. The pain killers should've work according to him if it was just a plain headache. I told him i'll get my eyes checked when the morning hits. He gave me some pain killers with another brand gave me a soft massage on the head. It actually helped a bit.

"I have to go now darling, I have another patient to attend to." He said as he stands up, gathering all his medical stuff.

"Thank you so much doctor....."

"Sean, call me Sean." He beams.

"--Sean, thank you!"

"Let me lead you to the door!" Cat excitedly says.

"But the door's just right the-"

"Non- sense Silence! It is rude to let the Doctor find his own way." She completely cuts me off. She looks at me with her googly eyes and I already know what she's doing. I gave her a smile and she nearly jumps with excitement.

"Come on Sean!" She eagerly pulls Sean's coat as they make their way to the door. Oh Catherine!

I look at them for a while and they're still chatting at door. I could see my best friend smiling, chuckling. She likes him I said to myself. But isnt Sean too old for her?

Well she wouldnt care that's for sure.

I took my gaze off them and took a quick sniff on myself.

And boy, I smell.

I decided to get myself cleaned up since I feel so much better now and I feel so filthy.  I haven't changed since we landed. I feel sticky and smelly.

I made my way to the bathroom, locking the door. I look at my reflection and I just realized I look like a mess.

Literally a mess. I really need this bath.

I went to the shower, stripping out from my clothes and throwing them on the laundry basket after. I turned the tap on and enjoyed the warm water relaxing my muscles.

It feels so good.

I continue cleaning myself up after what seems like an eternity. I finally turn off the tap. I squeezed my hair a bit before stepping out of the shower. I took the hotel's robe and towel, wrapping the towel on my hair. I went to the sink to get my teeth brushed. After seeing that I'm good to go, I changed into my sweats and a black shirt.

I got out of the bathroom and headed for the living room. I saw Cat who was watching the food network. I sat down next to her putting my feet up on the coffee table making myself comfortable. She looks at me beaming. She stretches her arm out and I saw numbers written in black marker. Is that th-

"I got Sean's number!" She happily exclaims jumping up from her seat.

----

HOOOOOORAY FOR ANOTHER UPDATE! IM SORRY IF THE CHAPTER IS SHIZ, I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I FEEL IT'S A SHIZ, JUST I FEEL IT OKAY. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A DYLAN AND A SILENCE SO CALM YOUR SELVES. JUST VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN! THANK YOU FOR READING! NEXT UPDATE IS WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT LOL.

SO GUYS, SEAN WILL NOW BE PART OF THE STORY TOO! JUST IMAGINE HIM AS SEAN O' PRY BECAUSE YAS, BABY IS HOT. LOL

CAROLINE CORINTH WILL PLAY AS SILENCE WHILE FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI WILL BE DYLAN. I STILL DON'T KNOW WHO WILL PLAY OLIVIA AND CAT SO LEAVE ME SOME SUGGESTION! :)