Chapter 1 "How it all began?"

POV Nathalie

It seemed to me that each day of my work was getting worse and worse, that there was more and more work, and that my tasks became more and more difficult. I have thought about changing this in my life more than once, but there was still something holding me back. It wasn't easy. Working as an assistant to the most famous fashion designer in Paris, all my friends think that is my big success.

They didn't see how difficult it was. I had to be perfect in everything, and be available throughout the day. However, it wasn't that difficult. Initially, it was like that, but with time it seemed normal to me and new tasks came easily to me. Unfortunately, something has changed, so I could not function normally, but let's start from the beginning.

One day, I woke up exceptionally fast. It was Monday, which is another day of work, I decided that If I had been at work faster, I would have finished my work sooner. That is why I got ready hurriedly, but working for Gabriel Agrest requires a stylish outfit. I was never a fan of dresses, so I wore black pants, a red sweater, a jacket, and low shoes. 

I made a bun from my hair and then I started my makeup, my look have to be perfect. I took the car keys and headed straight to the Agrest mansion. I was about 30 minutes earlier, but I was hoping it wasn't a problem. This day that was my biggest mistake.

I went into the kitchen where I made coffee and then went to the office. Usually, Mr. Agrest was there when I entered the room, but this time I was ahead of schedule. I turned on the computer and in the meantime started making a schedule for Adrien and Gabriel. After working for about 10 minutes, I started to hear some strange sounds, I got a little scared. 

Suddenly, the floor next to Emily's portrait opened and suddenly Mr. Gabriel emerged, it was unusual, I didn't know what was going on. My employer turned to me, and as soon as he saw me, his face was frightened for a moment and then a kind of sadness. I didn't know what to do, I felt I had violated his privacy, but it was too intriguing.

-I am sorry, sir, I shouldn't have come sooner- I said in a slightly scared but normal tone

-Nathalie, there is something you should know- he said, a bit sad but composed

-Yes-I replied, surprised because I hoped that Gabriel would answer the question bothering me: Where does this hole in the floor lead?

-I am Hawk Moth- he replied uncertainly

-What? But why? - my behavior was unprofessional, but not every day do we find out that people we know have a double identity.

-My wife, Emily, she's not really dead. She is locked in an incubator waiting to be rescued. I have become the moth ruler because by getting miraculous ladybugs and chat noir I can fulfill one wish. This is what I want the most, he said, looking into my eyes for any reaction.

Except I didn't know what to say, Emily leaving was terrible for me. I saw happiness run out of this house and father and son move away from each other. Now it was explained why Mr. Agrest often disappeared. However, she did not know how to answer him to this confession.

-I understand, is there anything I could do for you to help you sir?-I asked uncertainly, but all I wanted then was Adrien's happiness, that he would finally regain his family, I watched his suffering every day, but there was little I could do.-Actually, in the plan that I am working on recently, I would need you- he replied with palpable enthusiasm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first part of my story, do you like it?

Sorryyyy for my bad English <3