Chapter 8 "The effects of the decision"

After my little rest, if you can call it that, I was a little relieved. After all, I could talk to someone, it was my first sincere conversation in a while. Thanks to this, I could get to know my situation better. What Layla told me was invaluable advice, she told me that if I really love him very much and it is the most sincere feeling, I should tell him about my feelings. It wasn't my fault that my heart chose Gabriel. This was completely contrary to my earlier decisions to distance myself from him, but talking to my most faithful friend gave me a clear look. I have decided that I want to at least try to fight for the Love of my beloved. However, I was very afraid of his reaction, although my conversation was honest, I bypassed the topic of miraculous and that in fact, I am one of the most dangerous criminals in the city. I helped Gabriel get his wife back, but by accident, I fell in love, if he refuses my efforts, I will understand.

I left the nightclub and walked back to the hotel, hurriedly got into the elevator, and headed to the right floor. I went to my room door and reached in my pocket for my key. But to my surprise it wasn't there, I panicked. I probably left him somewhere in that club, but it was too late to go back there. I decided to knock on Gabriel's room, he opened it almost immediately, and he was very happy to see me.

-It's good that you are already, I was worried because it's already 1 am and you did not come back - he said with a note of happiness.

-I'm sorry, I had a good conversation and I didn't look at my watch- I replied with a sad face on my face. 

 -Something happened? Don't you look pleased?-He asked.

-Nothing special, I just left my keys in the club and I came to say that I will sleep in the hotel next door, including for the employees-I answered truthfully.

-Nathalie, don't be kidding, You can stay here- he said, amused.

-I can't, you have one bed- I replied-It's not a problem, I will sleep in the armchair-he did not give up.

-I won't let you for that- I said, not wanting him to keep him from getting any sleep because of me.

-Nathalie, let me decide for you, you're not sober- he said with a hint of mystery.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the apartment, closing the door.

-What are you doing? -I asked irritated. He didn't answer me. He picked me up led me into the bedroom, then put me on the bed. He covered me with a duvet and sat down in the armchair.

-Good night- said, Gabriel. His actions against my will upset me greatly. I was the one who made the mistake of losing my keys, and I didn't want Gabriel to bear the consequences.

-Gabriel- I said firmly, but he didn't answer.

-I'm going out, I will not let you sleep in the armchair while I sleep on a comfortable bed- I added after a moment of silence.

-You don't have the keys, I have them- he replied after a while, still pretending to be asleep.

-Oh yeah, I'll get them back soon,-I said firmly, threateningly.