Chapter 2

"First off, I'd like to thank you all for joining me....Aaaaagh! Why is nobody here!?" Futaro yelled out in frustration, as Ryuuji sat on one of the sofa's, hands behind his head. 

"I'm here!" Yotsuba served the two drinks, earning a nod of thanks from Ryuuji. 

"Yotsuba, was it? The one who got a zero?"

"Ehehe..." She scratched her neck with a nervous laugh.

"Could you try furrowing your eyebrows?" Futaro asked.

"Huh? L-Like this?" Ryuuji looked at Yotsuba's face, and could clearly see the resemblance of Itsuki when she would get mad. It looked pretty cute as well, if Ryuuji were to be honest.

"And why are you here?" Futaro asked her.

"For your lessons, obviously." She answered with a smile.

"Yotsuba....can I hug you?" Futaro asked, which gained a sweatdrop from the girl in question.

"Okay, let's go get the rest of them." 

Ryuuji simply chuckled in amusement as he followed her up the stairs. 

"Our rooms, from the front are...Itsuki, me, and then Miku, Nino, and Ichika." Yotsuba explained. 

"We have to start by gathering  the five of you?" 

"Don't worry, we'll split things up. You see if you can get Itsuki." Ryuuji said, earning a nod from his fellow tutor. He walked up to the third door, knocking three times.

He waited, before Miku peeked out, looking up at him.

"What?"

"Come on, social anxiety, it's time to start the lesson." Ryuuji gestured for her to come out of the room.

"No. Why you two? You're in our grade, and you're pretty much a delinquent."  She refused.

"Hey now, there's a difference between enjoying fighting and being a full blown delinquent, and I just so happen to be the first."

"Still, it's a no." She closed the door, before Ryuuji heard a door slam shut. Futaro and Yotsuba stood before Itsuki's door, the female of the two laughing nervously.

"No luck either?" He asked, recieving two nods. The three walked up to Nino's door, as Futaro began to knock.

"Nino is very good at socializing. I bet she'll hit it off with you." Yotsuba stated.

"I have doubts about that one." Ryuuji responded quietly. Futaro began to knock faster...still no response. 

"M-Maybe she's not  in." Futaro hung his head low. "D-Don't worry! We still have Ichika! Ichika's..."

"Why'd you go silent?" Ryuuji asked as they walked up to the last door.

"Please don't freak out, okay?" She said, before opening the door to see the room. The floor was filled to the brim with clothes, items, basically whatever you would expect in a bedroom.

"Whoa...it's everywhere..." Ryuuji looked in.

"Is someone really living in this dump?" Futaro asked, before the blanket covered Ichika spoke up.

"I wish you wouldn't talk about my room like it's some uncivilized land."

"Jeez, you made a huge mess again." Yotsuba said as she turned on the lights, beginning to walk through the mess.

"I never though you'd be our tutors. So that's why you were after Itsuki-chan. And the tutoring job you were talking about, to think it'd be with us."

"Crazy world we live in, huh?" Ryuuji responded as he leaned against the doorframe.