6.

A SMILE APPEARS ACROSS my face whenever I slide into the car.

Though it's Tuesday, and I hate Tuesdays, I still manage to smile.

Well I don't necessarily hate Tuesdays, it's just this Tuesday. Today my favorite bra was missing and I figured out my lovely mother did laundry last night. My bra is soaking wet so now I m wearing a rather uncomfortable one. My hair doesn't look as good as it usually does, my shirt feels weird and my underwear is giving me a massive wedgie.
It's one of those days.

I pull into the parking lot and let out a sigh. I just know this is going to be a long day.

I plop into my seat and rest my head into my hand.
The familiar cologne fills my nose.
As much as I hate this boy, he smelled really good.

Silence rolls over us as we pay attention to the lecture.

I feel a tap on my shoulder.
Good god what could this man want.

"Why don't you and Harley look alike?" He asked.
He seemed genuinely serious.

"Maybe because we are fraternal twins and not identical. And we do look alike, we just have different hair and different eyes" I said with a tone.

"Someone's grumpy this morning" He said.

"Glad you figured that one out genius" I snapped back at him.

"Feisty" He laughed.

I put my head down and almost fell asleep.

"I mean how are you passing this class. Most of the time you are asleep" He whispers.
He was a lot closer than I thought he was. His breath sent shivers down the side of my neck.

"Because i'm not a total idiot like you are" I said picking my head up.

"If I was an idiot how am I in the top math class, huh?" He said with a matter of fact tone.

"I've come to the conclusion that you pay for your grades to be good" I pushed my lips together and faced him.
I shrugged my shoulders.

"Mm good one" He smiled right back at me.
"I'm going to figure you out, Bryant."

I raised my eyebrows at him, "You do that, Curtis."

"Are you two love birds done talking or should I wait?" The teacher says from the front of the class.

I hear a few laughs come across the room.

"Teach, if you ever find out i'm dating this guy. Please call the cops and told them I did a terrible crime. Because I will never be seen with this douche" I told the teacher.

"Ouch, that hurt princess"

Princess? You've got to be fucking kidding me.

I turned my head to face him.
At this point the teacher just went of with his lesson.

"Princess?" I scoffed.

"Yup. My princess" He smiled at me.

Thankfully the bell rang.
I b-lined it to my locker.

I laughed because the bell literally saved me. I was saved by the bell.

"What are you are giggly at?" My sisters familiar voice appeared next to me.

"Just the thought of bashing Kanes skull in" I shot her a smile.

"Yeah you definitely need help" She laughed. We intertwined our arms with one another.

It was finally lunch and I sat down with Harley.
Like everyday.

We talked about things going on in our life whenever a boy slides in next to her.