I AM STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

*TIME SKIP MONTH INTO SCHOOL*
LIME POV
I am straight. I have never liked a man. never will. except....maybe I do. BUT IM DEFINITELY NOT. BUT I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT LEMON AND I HARDLY EVEN KNOW HIM!!!!! I can never talk to him it's all because of that stupid BlUeBeRrY🙄. It's like he's not aloud to have his own feeling or his own life. Like my Fuit god give the guy some space to breath. I pick up my pair phone and scroll down to my top contact ( MY FOR LIFER 😜✌️) aka Pineapple. She picks up right away. I tell her I need to rant and she needs to come over ASAP.

*5 minutes later*
I hear a knock at my front door. I know that it's Pineapple so I run down stairs to let her in. " I CAME AS FAST AS I COULD!! WHAT DO YOU NEED BESTIE!?"
"Come sit down with me I need to get this off my peal!" I say to her. We walk over to the living room and sit on the couch. I look at pineapple with all the sincerity I can muster.  "ok Pineapple, don't make fun of what i'm about to say." She looks at me confused. I look her in the eye and say " I'm afraid I might be gay!!!!😟" She looks at me for a second, unmoving. I get never and yell out " IM SORRY I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID ANYTHING! THIS IS STUPID IM SORRY YOU CAN LEAVE IF YOU WANT!" i'm so embarrassed I want to cry! Pineapple jumps off the couch and runs to stand in font of me she takes my hand and looks me in the eye. "NO LIME DONT BE STUPID! YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING!" she stops for a second and looks down. She looks nervous, almost like she's going to have explosive diarrhea. She takes a deeps breath, looks me in the eyes again and says, "Lime..............................i'm trans." I'm stunned into silence. I'm not made or upset or anything i'm just feel so happy to have someone who won't abandon me while i'm going through all of this stuff with Lemon. she looks at me again and says "I've been trans for 4 years now and use she/her pronouns."
I hug her and say, "That's great! Thanks for telling me! I feel so honored!!!!!"
I'm so happy to have Pineapple as my BFF<3